Signup Now
    Free User

Lightbulb Botting and playing manually at the same time

Hey guys,

Just got deleted the other day for the first time. The "reason?" I think was all my money transfers and
    parcels in-between two knights on the same account every two days for about 1-2 weeks. (Speculations ofc).

I still feel the urge to play/bot tibia, so I was thinking of obtaining another PC, a second one.
    The idea behind this is to bot 3-6 faccs (moneymakers) with Xenobot (got lifetime) or Windbot, AND 1-2 paccs, whilst
    playing manually on my main computer.

I will create a new account on my main PC, never ever use the bot nor MC on that account. The only connection I ever will have with
    the botted accounts is money-dropping or money-transferring. I will buy a house in Venore and money-launder like a mafia boss, if that's what it takes.

Am I still going to be in the "risk-zone" with my manual account (Same network, same IP, accused of MC?)

Would like to hear your thoughts and ideas if you got any to share!
    Or if some of you have great success stories botting, reaching 250+ and how you did it, multiple characters on the same account etc!
    Last edited by Stolf; 03-27-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Free User
    i've got 380+270 ek on same acc, started botting it 2,5 years ago, when it was my mule acc together with 5 other mcs running same time. these eks havent done one lvl manually till today and are still rising, the only thing i changed is I stopped botting other accs, because i feel like nowadays if ur other accs get deleted they might investiate further and maybe catch your good accs.

the thing is u are getting much less reports on higher lvls, than for example on these 100 ek corym chars/accs etc.
    probably a question of time till i get deleted but i hope its not before 400

@ risk zone, yes i think you are =/

Free User
    In my opinion, if you are using a tunneling service, you could be online with many chars, as the IP will be shared with many other ppl playing. The bigger problem is if you don't use different computers. As it was said somewhere before, cip can check your hardware. I think it would be wise to not use MC on the same computer, as one char could lead to the other via hardware, depending on which info CIP collects.

Your botting chars could get deleted, but I don't think your main will, unless you transfer money from the botting chars to your main. The better option is just throw the money to the main char house.

So, I think that if you use different PC`s it's ok. Different networks isn`t needed as many people share the same IP due to proxy services.

Banned
    I'm botting 4 chars in a row, all day. 4 accounts, with 4 chars each one. Got a lot of reports, got my name in tibia forum, but still don't get deleted.

Free User
    Thanks for the info, getting the chills by reading your posts!

Bought prem on a free account 4 days ago, on an account I've been botting some (lvl 60 knight) and created 3 new characters and started offline training them.
    Today that account got deleted. I botted 4 free accounts simultaneously, which none of got deleted. My highest character is 190 and haven't gotten deleted yet. I find this very odd, annoying and disturbing.

I just received my second computer today. What do you guys reckon I do? Should I register all the accounts, "order" rec-key and so on?
    I feel like a homeless child with no warmth, food nor clothes I'd like to bot 1-3 prem accs 24/7. I want to I want to!!!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Stolf; 03-31-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Free User
    I don't really think botting is a problem at all. 80% of tibians bot. Cip can not have control over it but of course you will get deleted eventually due to mass reporting. The main problem is that people bots 24/7 not even letting the account get some "rest". If you leave your account offline at least 8hrs day there won't be much of a problem about botting.

I've been botting for over 3 years and have NEVER gotten deleted on any acc. Just by doing that. I don't know maybe I'm just lucky xD

It could be a lottery who gets deleted and who don't and it's probably a matter of time for the botters to be caught. However, Windbot is a safe bot if you use it wisely. I agree with caduhartmann. Imho what really makes people banned is abusing their accounts. Hunting (I don't mean being online but hunting itself) more than 8hrs, especially a few days in a row, with a speed of a bot without any longer break in between is inhuman activity. Second and even more crucial problem is mass-reporting. Cipsoft's 'detection tool' (if exists) sucks because some people after sending a complaint to tibia support get unbanned, it means, they're not even sure who they are banning. But if many people report you, you get sentenced in a democratic way. I've been botting since GMs times and luckily never got banned and will continue until I get caught because nothing in Tibia is as fun as botting :P. Cheers