Signup Now

Reputation Points

Hello, I'm new to windbot and was wondering how the reputation points work. At the moment i'm sitting on 10 and i would just like to know how do i earn more and how the system on windbot works. If someone could please let me know that would be great thanks

If someone likes your post, they press the star under your name and "i approve" and it will add rep to you according to the one who does it rep power. F.e if i would do it you would have 15 after since i got a rep power of 5.

If someone dislikes your post then can click the "I disapprove" and you will loose rep instead.

You get more rep power while your rep and post count goes up (not sure on the exact numbers since i don't really care about it)
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    If someone likes your post, they press the star under your name and "i approve" and it will add rep to you according to the one who does it rep power. F.e if i would do it you would have 15 after since i got a rep power of 5.

If someone dislikes your post then can click the "I disapprove" and you will loose rep instead.

You get more rep power while your rep and post count goes up (not sure on the exact numbers since i don't really care about it)
    ah alright, thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel View Post
    ah alright, thanks for that.
    rep power is about (this is me more or less guessing)
    50 posts - 1 rep power
    250 posts - 2 rep power
    500 posts - 3 rep power
    750 posts - 4 rep power
    1000 posts - 5 rep power, and so on 500 posts + 1 rep power

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    rep power is about (this is me more or less guessing)
    50 posts - 1 rep power
    250 posts - 2 rep power
    500 posts - 3 rep power
    750 posts - 4 rep power
    1000 posts - 5 rep power, and so on 500 posts + 1 rep power
    ah alright, thanks for that mate