Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

automactially send hotkeys that aren't set

Its a pain in the ass plus a freaking risk. for every script /vocation/char people use a different set of hotkeys. In case you don't have something on the hotkey like for example the hotkey for exura vita .. the bot will try to type letter by letter. I know there is way to send a hotkey automatically without having to type letter by letter. the bot hijack one of the hotkeys for example f12 and change it contents and then it presses f12. it should be a setting that is optional because some people may think it isnt safe.. This feature is pretty useful for example SIO team mates in warmode.
    I have done it and I had like 30 people in my sio list, i had just one hotkey hijacked for sio. i fought war for months like that.

i think its impossible to do without any client injection, we need to wait for " clipboard type " feature

Could be possible to do, but I think it won't be added on the bot due to its unconfirmed dangerously. Only Lucas can confirm that.

After the Client has been launched, the only way to effectively do this is through injection.
    We're trying to avoid this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    After the Client has been launched, the only way to effectively do this is through injection.
    We're trying to avoid this.
    or by clipboard feature
    Sig removed

said the mod

Quote Originally Posted by xyyyyllo View Post
    or by clipboard feature
    Those are actually very different things.
    Clipboard is actually way slower than hotkey because it has to hold Ctrl.

Nop, is not necessary to do injection.. the same address you get to read the hotkey for the spell you can write on it. I have done a private War bot a time ago and my team mates where very afraid to use anything that could lead them to ban. we tested for quite a while even 3 characters 400+ with hat used it. I made a navigation system with the host in a vps to broadcast the hotkey for combo.it also had sio using this feature. As a said it should be optional since people may think is unsafe. Ekx had the neoclientmods which he claimed to be unsafe but Seriously I loved that feature and i would use again if it was possible in windbot.

Quote Originally Posted by thenick View Post
    Nop, is not necessary to do injection.. the same address you get to read the hotkey for the spell you can write on it. I have done a private War bot a time ago and my team mates where very afraid to use anything that could lead them to ban. we tested for quite a while even 3 characters 400+ with hat used it. I made a navigation system with the host in a vps to broadcast the hotkey for combo.it also had sio using this feature. As a said it should be optional since people may think is unsafe. Ekx had the neoclientmods which he claimed to be unsafe but Seriously I loved that feature and i would use again if it was possible in windbot.
    ye but windbot avoids writting to memory, it almost only reads it.
    Sig removed

said the mod

Banned
    Try using SandBoxie for every char

Quote Originally Posted by thenick View Post
    I might not have expressed myself correctly. What I meant is that WindBot is a input simulating bot, we avoid writing to memory just as we avoid injecting.