Signup Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot Sorter

Quote Originally Posted by Menkens View Post
    I mean could you past it to some website like https://gist.github.com/ becouse idk how to past it to my windbot when i copy all and ctrl+v everything is in 1 table not in 150+ like your
    btw sorry for my bad English ;x

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fNsBPRNn
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Thanks ALOT OF <3

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Feel free to put it anywhere, aslong as you give credits..

You got it as it say in start post. Then load this script up in script > persistant. Activate it and it will start dropping items on the ground around you in the spots u change in the setup.
    Yea I tried that, Aint droppin anything on the floor thoguht,.

Quote Originally Posted by Ztoffe View Post
    Yea I tried that, Aint droppin anything on the floor thoguht,.
    Turn on the HUD to show active hotkeys, and see where the script get stuck (Should be saying down left in yellow text what it is doing to see whats wrong
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Turn on the HUD to show active hotkeys, and see where the script get stuck (Should be saying down left in yellow text what it is doing to see whats wrong

okey, just waiting for the update!

So long time since I did something with this, but I got a sketch on how I gonna make loot sorter 2.0.0 with features like sorting into bps, sorting right from the normal bp setups and able to disable some kind of loot (f.e only want green djinn and rashid while leaving the rest).

I'll be start working on it later today and it will be released on forum for free ofc when it is done.

Free User
    So long time since I did something with this, but I got a sketch on how I gonna make loot sorter 2.0.0 with features like sorting into bps, sorting right from the normal bp setups and able to disable some kind of loot (f.e only want green djinn and rashid while leaving the rest).

I'll be start working on it later today and it will be released on forum for free ofc when it is done.
    Sounds awesome !

great script but some items missing:
    swampling moss and other swampling items

• skull shatterer (yasir)
    • swampling moss (yasir)
    • goat grass (im not sure is yasir buys this or only Luna edron)
    • flintstone (telas)
    • piece of swampling wood (yasir)
    Last edited by Cezarus; 08-28-2014 at 03:16 AM.
    Seminari
    [FREE] Port Hope Coryms for ek (90-120 exp/h 16-22 k gold/h)
    http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/attac...2&d=1409228006
    Sort your loot even in depot!
    http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...-even-in-depot!

Free User
    I dont really get this am I doing this right like this?

Screenshot_14.png

you forget to add shiny stones, mushrooms, rusty armors, liberty bay chondur, music hymn's, soul orbs,
    Last edited by Pawel; 09-10-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Trade history:
    [SOLD] 400MS to NeoGold
    [SOLD] 400ED to Moe
    [SOLD] 380rp pvp + 350ed inferna to jontom
    [SOLD] 420ed + 350ms open pvp to Mehmet (quilia ts deal)
    [SOLD] 265ED morta to TibiaStore
    [SOLD] 450ek open pvp to TibiaStore
    [SOLD] 470MS open pvp to emriv
    [SOLD] 440ED open pvp to stachokorba