Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sylomex View Post
    ill work on it but actually the bot got too much crashes and due to the lack of functions (comming as soon as Lucas can i hope ^^) its pretty hard to create this kind of bot.
    Ill post tutorial for a nice Bp opener today because the reopenwindows() functions is pretty buggy ^^
    What kind of crashes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Jesus christ, be patient. Bot is 1 week old and you guys already want banuta lol. If you're really desperate, read the tutorials and make it your own, like everyone else is doing lol
    Not much different then a brimstone bugs or deepling script, idk why you are saying we are impatient, this is a request section for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Not much different then a brimstone bugs or deepling script, idk why you are saying we are impatient, this is a request section for a reason.
    Yes it's completely different. You can do Hidden bugs or Keeper bugs but you surely will have problems with Hardcore Bugs. Same for Deeplings, you can do North-East/South deeplings but you will have problems with Hardcore Deeplings. There are so much things you need to tweak/fix so your character won't kill itself, we all are still learning how to work with it, don't expect hard scripts too early. Sure, someone can come and make it but I doubt it would be a great script.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Yes it's completely different. You can do Hidden bugs or Keeper bugs but you surely will have problems with Hardcore Bugs. Same for Deeplings, you can do North-East/South deeplings but you will have problems with Hardcore Deeplings. There are so much things you need to tweak/fix so your character won't kill itself, we all are still learning how to work with it, don't expect hard scripts too early. Sure, someone can come and make it but I doubt it would be a great script.
    Well my apologies, I am no scripter figured it was just another script. But never the less this is a request section, so please don't call someone impatient for requesting a script. Kind of rude. On top of that again, I am waiting and am not in a rush. Sorry for not understanding it fully!