Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ye guys dont bot on dawnport, leave eldera dawnport for me haha... i normally get banned every serversave but i really dont care just make another 20 accounts and start again... but for me its not worth having makers now becouse not only it takes alot of time to level up to a level that you can sustain yourself but you can get banned very easily now... my characters used to last at least 6 months now im getting deleted in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockx View Post
    now im getting deleted in weeks.
    And why? I think because you're botting Dawnport like all those mass accounts CIP might be aiming at.

Banned
    I bot 2 accounts, 24/7 no ban since Windbot developed.

Free User
    still confident it is cus of reports, dont get reported, dont get deleted, simple.

Free User
    I never got a char deleted, I got only a 30 day ban some years ago using TibiaNG for stairhopping.
    I used to have 10 accs with 1 knight on each, playing until 14h stamina but without being insomniac, but those accs are unused since 08/14.
    My main char has 2 insomniacs entries from neobot times.

I started botting my main char (250+) also, which wasn't being botted since Neo, last january, while also botting on an OTServ or playing Tibianic. I'm using mostly only one script at the moment. I only used bought scripts so far, but haven't changed them in the first botting month. Since I started to search a bit more, I've found the plausible paper wesker pointed out (http://iseclab.org/papers/botdetection-article.pdf), and since then I did a tedious job of randomizing some paths, mostly ladders up/down and stands, nodes with huge range, and I also added a random pause after some time of hunting, like if I was going to bathroom, so the char is completely like an afk human, doing nothing.

Let's see how that plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    I never got a char deleted, I got only a 30 day ban some years ago using TibiaNG for stairhopping.
    I used to have 10 accs with 1 knight on each, playing until 14h stamina but without being insomniac, but those accs are unused since 08/14.
    My main char has 2 insomniacs entries from neobot times.

I started botting my main char (250+) also, which wasn't being botted since Neo, last january, while also botting on an OTServ or playing Tibianic. I'm using mostly only one script at the moment. I only used bought scripts so far, but haven't changed them in the first botting month. Since I started to search a bit more, I've found the plausible paper wesker pointed out (http://iseclab.org/papers/botdetection-article.pdf), and since then I did a tedious job of randomizing some paths, mostly ladders up/down and stands, nodes with huge range, and I also added a random pause after some time of hunting, like if I was going to bathroom, so the char is completely like an afk human, doing nothing.

Let's see how that plays out.
    i got no ban since i started to hard randomize my scripts, thanks for link, finally something usefull to read

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    i got no ban since i started to hard randomize my scripts, thanks for link, finally something usefull to read
    Yeah, I like to read papers whatever the subject is =)

And combining with what was already said by Cip members about they collecting data and analysing, I think it's a strong predictor of what can ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by eXotaur View Post
    And why? I think because you're botting Dawnport like all those mass accounts CIP might be aiming at.
    i think its more of a patter recognition + reports becouse today i think i perfected my script and only made 1 character per account, im running 20 accounts and this server save i didnt get deleted... the other server saves i would aways get stuck somewhere for hours...

but before that i was running another type of script that was working for months i would run 7 accounts at time with 20 characters each and not get deleted for at least 3 days that was the time to fully use those accounts, i had to start this new thing becouse my accounts were being deleted every server save... idk... im not going back to the 7x20 accounts but those were better profit than this method im using now.

and the only ip relation that is used to get banned is the account creation ip... not your login ip... imagine people that use proxy like me get banned and everyone that ever used that same proxy that day gets banned...
    i aways create 10 accounts per ip and when one of them is deleted all of them get deleted...
    Last edited by Warlockx; 02-26-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockx View Post
    and the only ip relation that is used to get banned is the account creation ip... not your login ip... imagine people that use proxy like me get banned and everyone that ever used that same proxy that day gets banned...
    i aways create 10 accounts per ip and when one of them is deleted all of them get deleted...
    This is true!
    I made 10 accounts recently to bot them at a proper time. Had just created the chars on it.

A couple of days later I tried to login one of them to start lvling them up. Deleted!
    Tried another one. Deleted!
    All of those 10 accounts were gone without even login into game.

Creation and deletion took apart 2 weeks max!
    Yours,
    pvzin

Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    This is true!
    I made 10 accounts recently to bot them at a proper time. Had just created the chars on it.

A couple of days later I tried to login one of them to start lvling them up. Deleted!
    Tried another one. Deleted!
    All of those 10 accounts were gone without even login into game.

Creation and deletion took apart 2 weeks max!
    Okay I see..
    So how'd you better create accounts?