Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Randomized pause bot

Hello,

I'm randomizing the scripts I use in order to possibly avoid a delete. I already randomized the waypoints, with actions randomizing the sqms I stand while going up ladders, buying potions, etc. One concern I still have is that my character is always doing something, meaning that I never go to bathroom or take a break.

I want to make an action or a persistent, that after a random time (30,35 minutes), and when no monsters on screen I go to a specific waypoint section, going down a ladder, and waiting in a random sqm there, like 5 minutes, without doing anything, with all functions disabled, even healer and eating food, as if I was completely afk. And then going back to where I was, turning on everything back.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Following this your idea, I would do so. The actions of sup and stamina, put this at the first action sup place to return depot 42h - 30h = 12h (hunting time), and other actions to return 14h dp, to make the switch to char.
    But when he returns after 12hour hunt, you put an action in the depot, like this, I do not know if it's right ....

if ($ stamina < 30* 60) then
    pausewalking(20000)
    end

Time in milliseconds.

PS: *****This break with him in the deposit box.*****

But I already tell that this will be very nauseating.

I hope you understand.

----------------------------
    Portuguese

Seguindo essa sua idéia, eu faria assim. Nos actions de sup e stamina, colocar assim, no primeiro action sup colocar para retornar depot 42h -30h = 12h (tempo da caçada), e nos outros actions 14h para retornar dp, para fazer a troca de char.
    Mas quando ele volta depois de 12h de hunt, você colocar um action no depot, mais ou menos assim, não sei se está certo....

if ($stamina < 30*60) then
    pausewalking(20000)
    end

Tempo em milisegundos.

PS: *****Essa pausa com ele dentro da caixa de depósito.*****

Mas já vou avisar que isso vai ser bem enjoativo.

Espero que tenha entendido.
    Last edited by Cisco; 02-25-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Free User
    Thanks!

I will do that for the actions at depot, but I would like to have something like that at hunt spot also. I thought maybe a persistent HK with a time counter (30m, 35m) that starts counting as soon as I get to the hunt waypoint section, and then, after that time has passed, when I get to a specific waypoint, near stairs, a action that check if that time (30m,35m) has passed. If it has passed then gotolabel(0,'bathroom'), pause cavebot, targeting, healing, eatfood, etc. When I have already waited like 5 minutes, enable everything and gotolabel(0,' hunt').

----------------------

Obrigado! Vou usar isso quando estiver no dp. Queria também algo que funcionasse quando estive no lugar da hunt tb, eu pensei em talvez uma HK persistente com um contador de tempo (30m,35m) que começasse a contar quando eu chegasse numa seção de waypoint, e então, depois que esse tempo passar, quando eu chegar num lugar especifico, proximo das escadas, haveria uma action que checaria se o tempo (30m,35m) já passou. Se sim, entao gotolabel(0,'bathroom'), pausar o cavebot, targeting, cura, comer, etc. Quando tiver esperado cerca de 5 minutos, habilitar tudo novamente e gotolabel (0,'hunt').

@Jesseh

Has way too, choose a place that you are staying in the hunt, ladder type, but you can not be pulled. Thus do as I tell you the action in the basement. And do a session waypoints, with title like so "Pause Hunt", hence the action that you spent stamina instead of pausewalking, place, gotolabel ('Gopause', 'Pause Hunt'), and is the location path the hunt to where you want to pause, arriving on site place an action so ....

pausewalking(20000)
    setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'no')
    end
    PS: No disables cavebot. If you disable other things, have to reactive them the next action.

After this action, place another stand along with the action (can be in the same place), and put this so ...

setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'yes')
    Then have to do a segment of waypoints to where you want to resume the hunt again.

With respect to real time even, do not know, I think it's either about this, and I think doing things the stamina base is better.

But remember that I am not good at actions and persistent actually just followed a logical reasoning itself. Anything advise and try what you said and see if it works or ask for help from more experienced.

-----------------------

Tem jeito também, escolhe uma lugar que você for ficar na hunt, tipo escada, mas que você não possa ser puxado. Com isso faça como te falei dos action na cave. E faça uma sessão de waypoints, com titulo tipo assim "Pause Hunt", dai o action que te passei de stamina, em vez do pausewalking, coloque, gotolabel('GoPause', 'Pause Hunt'), e faz o caminho do local da hunt até onde você quer pausar, chegando no local coloque uma action assim....

pausewalking(20000)
    setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'no')
    end
    PS: Não desativa cavebot. Se for desativar outras coisas, tem que reativa-las no action seguinte.

Depois desse action, coloque outro stand junto com o action (pode ser no mesmo lugar), e coloque esse assim...

setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'yes')

Em seguida tem que fazer um segmento de waypoints até onde você quer que recomeçe a hunt, novamente.

Mas lembrando que não sou bom em actions e persistentes, na verdade apenas segui um raciocinio lógico em si. Qualquer coisa aconselho e tentar o que te falei e ver se funciona ou pede ajuda dos mais experientes.
    Last edited by Cisco; 02-25-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Free User
    Thanks for helping Cisco, but the most difficult part for me is making a random time counter (persistent or action) to check time inside a waypoint action, and if that check returns true (enough time to go to bathroom already) then the bot change the waypoint section to another section. In that section, as you pointed out, I won't turn the cavebot off, only targeting, looting, healing, and some other persistent actions like eatfood.

It's possible to make an example on how to proceed?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Thanks for helping Cisco, but the most difficult part for me is making a random time counter (persistent or action) to check time inside a waypoint action, and if that check returns true (enough time to go to bathroom already) then the bot change the waypoint section to another section. In that section, as you pointed out, I won't turn the cavebot off, only targeting, looting, healing, and some other persistent actions like eatfood.

It's possible to make an example on how to proceed?

Thanks!
    This might be helpful for you!
    math.random(lowest number, highest number)

e.g
    math.random(1, 10) -- will return a random number between 1 and 10

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    This might be helpful for you!
    math.random(lowest number, highest number)

e.g
    math.random(1, 10) -- will return a random number between 1 and 10
    Thanks, but I would like to do it a bit more time based, is it possible? If I don't find a way to do it with time I will do the way you pointed. And would it be better to do a wait() or pausewalking()?

Thanks, but I would like to do it a bit more time based, is it possible? If I don't find a way to do it with time I will do the way you pointed. And would it be better to do a wait() or pausewalking()?
    It isn't that hard actually, this is a step by step way below showing you. But when you're down in the 'waiting area' definitely use wait(), pausewalking() is not as effective for that sort of thing I don't personally think.
    init start
    local Range = {30,35} -- min to max time in minutes
    init end

local HuntTime = $hunttime -- this is how long you have been hunting in milliseconds
    local HuntTimeSeconds = HuntTime/1000 -- converted to seconds
    local HuntTimeMinutes = HuntTimeSeconds/60 -- converted to minutes,\o/
    local RandomTime = math.random(Range[1], Range[2])

auto(10000)
    if HuntTimeMinutes >= RandomTime then
    gotolabel('waitplace') -- change this to your own label obviously
    resethunttime() -- this will reset the $hunttime variable
    end

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    It isn't that hard actually, this is a step by step way below showing you. But when you're down in the 'waiting area' definitely use wait(), pausewalking() is not as effective for that sort of thing I don't personally think.
    init start
    local Range = {30,35} -- min to max time in minutes
    init end

local HuntTime = $hunttime -- this is how long you have been hunting in milliseconds
    local HuntTimeSeconds = HuntTime/1000 -- converted to seconds
    local HuntTimeMinutes = HuntTimeSeconds/60 -- converted to minutes,\o/
    local RandomTime = math.random(Range[1], Range[2])

auto(10000)
    if HuntTimeMinutes >= RandomTime then
    gotolabel('waitplace') -- change this to your own label obviously
    resethunttime() -- this will reset the $hunttime variable
    end
    Thanks a lot!

So, I would put it in an action that would get checked whenever my char was passing the waypoint of that action? Or it would work as a persistent HK also? In the case of persistent I will put a checker os $posy and monsters around to do it.

Thanks a lot!

So, I would put it in an action that would get checked whenever my char was passing the waypoint of that action? Or it would work as a persistent HK also? In the case of persistent I will put a checker os $posy and monsters around to do it.
    I would do a hotkey that goes to another waypoint label, then from there actually resethunttime() and add an action which would wait for 5 minutes or so, then go back to spawn. It's better than trying to do it all within a hotkey! Yeah you're right with the checker.