Signup Now
    Free User

Smile 0-100 Need tips / Chat here

Hello Windbot forums ..

I've just discovered windbot and have decided to get on the fast track to level 100 with the aid of windbot.

I'm curious as to how fast you fellas have been able to go through level 1-100 on a character without attracting too much attention (is such a thing even possible?) from the Community / GMs alike?

I've read a few topics here and there and it seems that everything is pretty clear cut, but there's still a few obscurities that probably come from personal experience.

Have you ever gotten in trouble with your own guild mates? What was it like? Were you forgiven?
    Do GMs ever frequently visit your characters?

I'm a lvl 30+ MS myself atm, and working on reaching level 100 as quickly as I can without negative attention from the latter. If you have any tips post them here

I'm curious as to how fast you fellas have been able to go through level 1-100 on a character without attracting too much attention (is such a thing even possible?) from the Community / GMs alike?
    1-260 lvl in 5 months. I dont remember how long did it take to get 100. (and I'm not botting like retard 24/7)

Have you ever gotten in trouble with your own guild mates? What was it like? Were you forgiven?
    80% guilds are bot-friendly. Just find one.
    Do GMs ever frequently visit your characters?
    There's no such thing as GM

Banned
    @Gangsterparty, i got from 0-70 in 2 weeks or less, i don't remember, get 40 in undeads yalahar, than hunt until 50 in other hunt or in the same and go to Waters.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by User Not Found View Post
    @Gangsterparty, i got from 0-70 in 2 weeks or less, i don't remember, get 40 in undeads yalahar, than hunt until 50 in other hunt or in the same and go to Waters.
    how many hours did you clock on avg a day with your bot? Do you just leave it all day or have a schedule or sorts e.g run bot 6-8 hours, log it out and make it go bot again later on in the day?

Banned
    @Gangsterparty from 42:00 til 30:00, i created 4 chars in account, botted all 4 in a row, when one finishes, put another, and always with green stamina. all chars are level 80 now, the acc have 2,5 weeks.