Signup Now
    Free User

Heyo! New here ;) old school

Hey all.. New to windbot... and old school tibia.. back in Amera.. can't even remember.. will definitely say when i was in middle school.. so 2001-2004 lol and just out of no where i thought i would come back.. weird.. 2015... lol 24 years old now. Anyway I was just looking in to see what you all reccomend.. that i should bot? for fun.. will probably be premium. So.. anything is good.. I have always been fascinated with paladins.. IDK why.. but maybe someone can get me to do a sorc or w.e will make me some money thanks and i hope you all have a fun day! hope to here back! and if any1 would love to guide me in a direction towards some scripts free / pay doesnt matter to level 8-100 or what not and when i should move from place to place etc thanks! not really sure i feel fresh out of noob school with tibia... i see alot of people dont play that much either,, 10k> used to be alot ;(

First you must tell us if you have any characters, if so tell us the levels of it.
    Second, if you are starting from 0 I recommend one knight before making a paladin, those are kinda expensive at the beggining but profit the most at mid to high levels, untill 400 where EK's profit much more and make much more exp.
    To find scripts use the oficial list of scripts free and paid (http://windbotscripts.com/).
    You can select it to see the lower level scripts at the top and incresing to higher levels at the bottom, pretty awesome.
    Cya, hope you like Windbot @detkord

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post
    First you must tell us if you have any characters, if so tell us the levels of it.
    Second, if you are starting from 0 I recommend one knight before making a paladin, those are kinda expensive at the beggining but profit the most at mid to high levels, untill 400 where EK's profit much more and make much more exp.
    To find scripts use the oficial list of scripts free and paid (http://windbotscripts.com/).
    You can select it to see the lower level scripts at the top and incresing to higher levels at the bottom, pretty awesome.
    Cya, hope you like Windbot @detkord

wow! you have been so resourceful thank you so much! I am going to go to the windbotscripts. and thank you I am currently testing this product as we speak.. and i love it so far.. thanks justx. I am starting fresh from 0.. as a premmy.. so I have nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by detkord View Post
    wow! you have been so resourceful thank you so much! I am going to go to the windbotscripts. and thank you I am currently testing this product as we speak.. and i love it so far.. thanks justx. I am starting fresh from 0.. as a premmy.. so I have nothing!
    I'm glad I was helpful.
    You're welcome.