Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vouch for Wito?

Free User

Vouch for Wito?

Can anyone vouch for the user named Wito?

Is he a legit trader? Might be doing some trades with him later on, so wanna be 100% sure when doing it!

Any vouchers ?!

you can use a middleman for more security!!!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by drilo View Post
    you can use a middleman for more security!!!

I know that, but that means 30 days wait for me, rather get a safe account without it ^^

Free User
    who is Wito, you should buy acc from more known person

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by hasztager View Post
    who is Wito, you should buy acc from more known person
    If any trusted member had a voucher-account in my price-range i would, believe me.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by trippy View Post
    If any trusted member had a voucher-account in my price-range i would, believe me.
    check middleman service to make deal with user Wito, or just check the tibiatradershop service last time i bought from that site voucher accont with any problem i think he its trusted seller more than Wito
    If i helped u please make a Reputation Point Thanks

Banned
    I know Wito from inferna world, he sold many accounts there and without any problems. You can trust him from my point of view and many others will say same. Will tell them to write there soon aswell.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by milor View Post
    I know Wito from inferna world, he sold many accounts there and without any problems. You can trust him from my point of view and many others will say same. Will tell them to write there soon aswell.
    I've heard more infernians vouch for him, but it seems that i have found myself a trusted seller after all.

Also, is there an admin around here who could do an IP-check on Danieltomason and wwwtibiatradershop ?
    I think it's the same person trying to vouch for himself, got some weird PMs.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by trippy View Post
    I've heard more infernians vouch for him, but it seems that i have found myself a trusted seller after all.

Also, is there an admin around here who could do an IP-check on Danieltomason and wwwtibiatradershop ?
    I think it's the same person trying to vouch for himself, got some weird PMs.
    ye haha and check my facebook status to ridiciolus nope im not tradershop on my thread i just selling voucher accont unregistered with 5-10 days if u wannt check me

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danieltomason View Post
    or just check the tibiatradershop service last time i bought from that site voucher accont with any problem i think he its trusted seller more than Wito
    See that quote? You didn't make any statement what so ever about you selling accounts, all you said was that he was trustable, you got the exact same english as him and you recently joined so i'll let a mod prove me wrong.