Signup Now
    Free User

230+ rp - unregistered, 750 tc

The character is located on the world Bona.
    230+ RP, comes with basic eq(see screenshot), full Cave Explorer outfit, Titanica mount, 100 points for tasks. POI, INQ, WOTE done, access quests done, has access to Warzones (1440 gnome reputation).
    There are also 19 noobchars on the account made for collecting mouthpiece of a horn every day.
    Account is unregistered so you can get recovery key instantly for free. Criminal record clean, can be transfered.
    From today (30.12.2018) account has still 19 days of Premium Account active!

message me if you have any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by janczakq View Post
    The character is located on the world Bona.
    230+ RP, comes with basic eq(see screenshot), full Cave Explorer outfit, Titanica mount, 100 points for tasks. POI, INQ, WOTE done, access quests done, has access to Warzones (1440 gnome reputation).
    There are also 19 noobchars on the account made for collecting mouthpiece of a horn every day.
    Account is unregistered so you can get recovery key instantly for free. Criminal record clean, can be transfered.
    From today (30.12.2018) account has still 19 days of Premium Account active!

message me if you have any questions
    hello, its old or new uregistred account?
    i mean since few months recovery key is set during email verification, not during account registration process,
    do you have already recovery key created on it? or its "old one" and there is still recovery key to create during registration change process.

If its "old" one and recovery key could be created during account registration im ready to buy it
    you can sent me on PM account login/password and character name that i should sent tibia coins to.

Free User
    Also interested! Pm me