Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    4

    Scammed by @Aboslut Bajskorv

    I sold him a 66ms unregistered with @anasawad helping process the deal as i was at work.
    @Aboslut Bajskorv changed the data to himself, claimed he “didnt recieve a recovery key, and said if i give him access to the email account he will pay more tibia coins for it. I havent recieved the money for the account.
    I gave him access to the email address and he changed the password and security data for it without paying.
    Its been 24h and i am willing to give him 24 more starting from now hoping this was a misunderstanding by lack of communication from his side.

    @Dworak

  2. #2
    Moderator Dworak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    dvscripts.com
    Posts
    3,923
    Reputation
    433
    Rep Power
    24
    @Aboslut Bajskorv anything to say ?
    @nhtn give screens

    Regards
    Remember to always confirm if its me on skype - if you talk with me on skype tell me to reply for your PM on Forum - because scammers trying to be me. My only one and real Skype is dworak_dvscripts




  3. #3
    Free User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stocholm - Sweden
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    62
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    @Aboslut Bajskorv anything to say ?
    @nhtn give screens

    Regards
    Lol wtf this guy gotta be kidding with me he said (can give u my inlogs on forum dworak) that he friend should pm me i have still not recived any pms on forum.
    Successful Trade
    110 rp voucher @Hiaoyanagi
    Cs Go skins to @Torsten123
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    45 ED FERU HAT @Phil - FB group
    485 rp 18 day v @gillianbrink
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate
    460+ ms to @kina Overlord

  4. #4
    Moderator Dworak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    dvscripts.com
    Posts
    3,923
    Reputation
    433
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboslut Bajskorv View Post
    Lol wtf this guy gotta be kidding with me he said (can give u my inlogs on forum dworak) that he friend should pm me i have still not recived any pms on forum.
    Thats why i want screens
    Remember to always confirm if its me on skype - if you talk with me on skype tell me to reply for your PM on Forum - because scammers trying to be me. My only one and real Skype is dworak_dvscripts




  5. #5
    Free User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stocholm - Sweden
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    62
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Thats why i want screens
    ye well i pmd with this guy on forums yesterday when i was at work. :P then he siad hes friend will pm me i still havent recived any pms from his friend on forums.
    Successful Trade
    110 rp voucher @Hiaoyanagi
    Cs Go skins to @Torsten123
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    45 ED FERU HAT @Phil - FB group
    485 rp 18 day v @gillianbrink
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate
    460+ ms to @kina Overlord

  6. #6
    Free User anasawad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Well I was the person that did the deal for my friend since he's at work and he can't do it himself.

    So basically I messeged @Aboslut Bajskorv on Skype and we did the deal there.
    I handed out the unregistered account to him since he said that @nhtn agreed on his terms which was not going first.
    Everything was going good until he stopped to respond as soon as he got the account, It has been over a day now.

    I will upload everything in this post so @Dworak can see it


    Edit: He acted smart by deleting messages in Skype but too bad that he forgot to delete all
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anasawad; 12-04-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    Trusted & known seller, sold hundreds of accounts in forum, if you are having any doubt just search my name around

  7. #7
    Free User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stocholm - Sweden
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    62
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by anasawad View Post
    Well I was the person that did the deal for my friend since he's at work and he can't do it himself.

    So basically I messeged @Aboslut Bajskorv on Skype and we did the deal there.
    I handed out the unregistered account to him since he said that @nhtn agreed on his terms which was not going first.
    Everything was going good until he stopped to respond as soon as he got the account, It has been over a day now.

    I will upload everything in this post so @Dworak can see it


    Edit: He acted smart by deleting messages in Skype but too bad that he forgot to delete all
    i do not use skype and i ask nhtn to pm me on forums.



    @Dworak ban me if u want but dont ban me for reason of scamming becouse im not a fkn scammer.
    Successful Trade
    110 rp voucher @Hiaoyanagi
    Cs Go skins to @Torsten123
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    45 ED FERU HAT @Phil - FB group
    485 rp 18 day v @gillianbrink
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate
    460+ ms to @kina Overlord

  8. #8
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    4
    Scam is scam.
    Scamming over a level 66ms / $30 is pathetic.
    Funny how you started to delete skype messages then huh?
    We will see the outcome on it.

  9. #9
    Free User anasawad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboslut Bajskorv View Post
    i do not use skype and i ask nhtn to pm me on forums.



    @Dworak ban me if u want but dont ban me for reason of scamming becouse im not a fkn scammer.
    Stop the drama please, so you were active on Skype 1 day ago and that wasn't you huh?

    Secondly if you don't use Skype then how did you know about the details? That the char that you want to buy is lvl 70~ and so on?

    Tbh I didn't think that you would scam over 70 MS, get over it please and admit that you scammed a char that's not even worth it to make all the drama.

    @Dworak here is the rest of the screens
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anasawad; 12-11-2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: More screenshots of Skype
    Trusted & known seller, sold hundreds of accounts in forum, if you are having any doubt just search my name around

  10. #10
    Free User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stocholm - Sweden
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    62
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by anasawad View Post
    Stop the drama please, so you were active on Skype 1 day ago and that wasn't you huh?

    Secondly if you don't use Skype then how did you know about the details? That the char that you want to buy is lvl 70~ and so on?

    Tbh I didn't think that you would scam over 70 MS, get over it please and admit that you scammed a char that's not even worth it to make all the drama.
    what? on screenshots anasawad starts convo with "my friend want me to do the deal for him about that 75ms"


    i have sold lots of highlvls why the fuck should i scam a charachter woth a pack of smoke lol
    Successful Trade
    110 rp voucher @Hiaoyanagi
    Cs Go skins to @Torsten123
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    45 ED FERU HAT @Phil - FB group
    485 rp 18 day v @gillianbrink
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate
    460+ ms to @kina Overlord

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •