Signup Now
    Free User

Question Navi Script/Tutorial

Can someone send me good navi script ? i need some for learn how it works ;/ i wanna creat navi scripts with ed and ek but i cant find how it works ;/ i can buy some good script.

i cant find any tutorial how ed follow to stack and wait for ek or how sends info from ek to ed where now going to stay on stack and kill all monsters and take loot and go other wpt

can someone help me ?

Free User
    Its rly that hard to show how i can create navi ? or someone send me script for learn ? ;/ aff so bad ;//////////

Just create a queueing system...

Your EK would be the "leader". He will reach one action wpt, and when he does he will send a message over navi "wpt1go". The ED will have an action wpt that he will be at, and he will have some variables set. The action waypoint will do:

wpt1go = false
    while wpt1go == false do
    wait(100)
    end

And he will have a persistent hotkey running, listening for navigation messages and when one is received, he will update the variable. You can also add checks in the other direction to see if the ED is at a waiting waypoint etc.

This documentation describes how you can listen for and send nav messages.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    i need see some test script for this ;/ u have one ?