Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ed spheres

99.99% sure you will end up deleted.

if cipsoft doesn't watch threads... for sure some idiot who don't like you will tell cipsoft of you. =/

you know there is bitches everywhere. i suggest while you still can... hide the fucking name.. and leave your pride away.

at the end i dont give a shit if you bot or not, netheir should your friends if they are your friends... like... hey stmaster you bot? well, yea, aww... we not friends no more... LOL????

also if your botting pride is huge.. we also dont give a fuck... xD

but sucks losing a char, specially mage specially over 250+ =/

edit: im not trying to be rude... but sorry its the stupidst comment i've ever read... Yo im not ashamed... this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... xD lmfao
    Last edited by stmaster; 01-17-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Check my Botting Project: HERE - If i helped, please +REP

Quote Originally Posted by cientizta View Post
    I'm not talking about the users here.. Who knows if cip look this forums? Just a tip.. ;P
    And i'm not ashamed of being a botter.. Every friend of mine know i bot. hehe
    So you think cipsoft looks here and they will terminate my account? What would the reason be...? "We saw your character on a bot forum". Don't think it works like that.............................

Quote Originally Posted by stmaster View Post
    99.99% sure you will end up deleted.

if cipsoft doesn't watch threads... for sure some idiot who don't like you will tell cipsoft of you. =/

you know there is bitches everywhere. i suggest while you still can... hide the fucking name.. and leave your pride away.

at the end i dont give a shit if you bot or not, netheir should your friends if they are your friends... like... hey stmaster you bot? well, yea, aww... we not friends no more... LOL????

also if your botting pride is huge.. we also dont give a fuck... xD

but sucks losing a char, specially mage specially over 250+ =/

edit: im not trying to be rude... but sorry its the stupidst comment i've ever read... Yo im not ashamed... this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... xD lmfao

Dude they need more evidance than a fucking picutre, I could ask a friend to send a pic of him lvling up or something and photoshop some bot hud and hey there u go.... a picutre of something/someone aint enought evidance for cip to ban/terminate a account for... thats my logic and if im wrong sucks for me (y)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    So you think cipsoft looks here and they will terminate my account? What would the reason be...? "We saw your character on a bot forum". Don't think it works like that.............................
    I dont know how they act, and because of that, i prefer to try avoiding anything that could help them to delet my char.
    btw, thanks for the script

hope so. cause u have a pretty damn good mage.
    and maybe you can keep sharing your scripts with us =P

btw... thx for the script its awesome.
    Check my Botting Project: HERE - If i helped, please +REP

Glad someone else could find a use of it aswell besides me =) it needs some adjustments but yeah ;P