Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ed spheres

Ed spheres

Greetings I just completed my first script since Elfbot, It's nothing special, it doesn't have any crazy functions or nothing like that. Just a very noobish and simple script.

I made it to fit my characters so bug's or anything may accrue and I wont take responsibillity for anything that might happen to your character, as I said I made it to fit me and my characters!

Before I start I would like to give a shout out to @Colandus that made the "using emeralds on machine" action so if you use the script don't give any reputation to me give it to him! And If you want to improve the script and make your own ED spheres or any other sphere script, feel free to download the script and just take the action. The action are in the "Hunting" section and under the Label "Turn_off_machine".

So lets go!

The healer is made for my 260 ed so it might be to low if you are going to use it as a low level, it's using strong manas(500) and buys 200 brown mushrooms but that could easily be modified.

The backpack setup could be modified under the "Looting" section so just change it as it suits you.

I think thats it actually, as I mentioned it's a very simple script aswell my first! Any questions could be posted in the comment section below and if you guys would improve the script feel free to share it with the rest!

400k profit.jpg

EDIT: You need to have enchanted emeralds in your backpack, the script wont buy and enchant them if you dont got any in your inventroy.
    EDIT2: Added drop flask and eat food, also noticed that it wont move supplies to supply bp, I will not look into that as it dont bother me at all :P
    EDIT3: I ran it the entire night on my 265 ed over the night fully afked until SS and ended up with 400k profit, should be greater profit now when I fixed the gold bp "bug".
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Knutlejf; 01-15-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Free User
    I would like to see many people testing that, because everyone is asking for this script.
    please give feedbacks to one possible use in my druid in the future.

Free User
    I recommend you to change the screenshot and hide your nickname

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cientizta View Post
    I recommend you to change the screenshot and hide your nickname

+1

short lol

Banned
    Nice to see server mates here :O

It wasn't even completed yet? And you should add so it checks if you have 20 enchanted emeralds etc!

It sells lumps? Also it would be great if had emerald buyer + enchanter!
    Good work bro, rep+

As I mentioned this is my first script, didn't want to complicate it buy selling lumps, buying checking and enchant the gems, its not hard to get 100-200 enchanted if you know you are gonna bot for a while.... And for the name, I was fully aware that I didn't hide it... I don't see the point in hiding names, everyone is botting and if you hide your name you are bascially ashamed of being a botter xD..... Sorry but I just simply couldn't care less hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    As I mentioned this is my first script, didn't want to complicate it buy selling lumps, buying checking and enchant the gems, its not hard to get 100-200 enchanted if you know you are gonna bot for a while.... And for the name, I was fully aware that I didn't hide it... I don't see the point in hiding names, everyone is botting and if you hide your name you are bascially ashamed of being a botter xD..... Sorry but I just simply couldn't care less hehe
    you are the boss with this comment mate, we won't be ashamed to be botters!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    I'm not talking about the users here.. Who knows if cip look this forums? Just a tip.. ;P
    And i'm not ashamed of being a botter.. Every friend of mine know i bot. hehe