Signup Now
    Free User

Buy hidden chosens and muggy plains[RP]

blabla bla blabla bla bla
    Last edited by bucu; 01-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Attended.
    Last edited by joraanpe; 01-14-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Thread moved: Cavebot -> Requests
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    dude i bought your hellheim script and it sucks, you didnt even reply to quit this but it stacks from time to time on buddel boat on svargrond, then there is problem with backpacks I had to remove strong mana potions from looting list because bot was stacking and he didnt open supplybp properly and bought too many potions and put them to dp what makes no sense. This script made my head hurt because I had to make too many changes in script I bought for 11$ while free scripts are working better than this

Quote Originally Posted by bucu View Post
    dude i bought your hellheim script and it sucks, you didnt even reply to quit this but it stacks from time to time on buddel boat on svargrond, then there is problem with backpacks I had to remove strong mana potions from looting list because bot was stacking and he didnt open supplybp properly and bought too many potions and put them to dp what makes no sense. This script made my head hurt because I had to make too many changes in script I bought for 11$ while free scripts are working better than this
    Where did you contact me to? because i havent received any message from you, i even give live support to everyone so it makes no sense.

You can contact me by PM on forums, to my thread of via Skype to: [email protected]
    I do also accept emails to that address as i receive them on my cellphone.

More than that there are no other ways you can contact me by.
    This actually my best sold script, if its giving you issues then its obviusly you are not configuring it right, i invite you to read the guide to learn how to set up the scripts:

http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...ull=1#post3822

Issues like buying too many pots, are usually due to having the potion bp closed while buying, and significantly caused by small screens sizes, anyways, this it not the right place to discuss it, i invite you to use the correct ways i provided you before in order to assist you in your needs.

Wow, Alfa has always been really good at getting back with customers who have issues with his scripts. The helheim script is the best script I have running right now, as far as profit. I have ran it for almost 2 weeks non stop (with relogger) and not a single problem. Make sure your potions are set correctly, etc. I have personally tested that script for MANY hours and have proof that it works very well. I made over 2kk there off one account with one rp, one ek. I have also used his Rp Lizard city and Chosens, they both work just fine - I would be willing to even cast any of those scripts that I have personally tested made by Alfa

Lol and if he has a muggy plains, hes holding out on me!!! Cause Im waiting for it, but he hasnt made it yet.

If you still need muggy plains contact me i can make it
    BUYING ALL CHARACTERS ON AURORA FOR TIBIA/REALLIFE CASH CONTACT ME WITH WHAT YOU SELL
    http://i.imgur.com/Q0HaEfI.png

Did you like my scripts or my help? Please dont hestitate to give reputation!