Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I didnt actually get kicked . FeelsBadMan but it was backstab made on behalf of me. Also I havent scammed anyone nor had any previous windbot accounts apart from this one.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellorisol View Post
    I didnt actually get kicked . FeelsBadMan but it was backstab made on behalf of me. Also I havent scammed anyone nor had any previous windbot accounts apart from this one.
    Yes you had,
    @Explic @Nevercare @Sellorisol @CharlieNevercare @Nevercared

All had same IP ;-) All was banned before

@Sellorisol banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronoq View Post
    I told him the ms had ml around 50-60, i couldnt be sure cuz i was at highschool at that moment, he didnt ask me about outfits or shit,, i just told him later that chars had some outifts, i didnt expecify outfits and mounts cuz its old acc. After all of this, i dont have to give him nothing, because its not my fail, i just sold good account for right price.
    Haha such a lier here is the proof for everyone to see

https://imgur.com/a/zKzdL

@Dworak

@Chronoq

You were just off by like 12 MLS? If it is such a good acc take it back and give my TC back?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Haha such a lier here is the proof for everyone to see

https://imgur.com/a/zKzdL

@Dworak

@Chronoq

You were just off by like 12 MLS? If it is such a good acc take it back and give my TC back?
    As i said, you confirm the trade verification, i am not lier, i told you i didnt remember the ml cuz i was at highschol, you could tell me to check the acc before the payment, its not my problema, you accept the verification trade and the terms of it, so, its not my problema if you are a kid who cares about some ml levels. I sold you a good account really cheap.

Free User
    As i said, you confirm the trade verification, i am not lier, i told you i didnt remember the ml cuz i was at highschol, you could tell me to check the acc before the payment, its not my problema, you accept the verification trade and the terms of it, so, its not my problema if you are a kid who cares about some ml levels. I sold you a good account really cheap.
    just to put my input, sadly i am far from a kid and i would also be pretty pissed if i bought mag 68-70 and got mag 56~ the cost of that magic lvl is also 250tc~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig G View Post
    just to put my input, sadly i am far from a kid and i would also be pretty pissed if i bought mag 68-70 and got mag 56~ the cost of that magic lvl is also 250tc~
    the thing is that i didnt tell him for sure the ml, cuz i was at highschool and couldnt check the acc, its not my problem, he didnt check the acc before the trade verify,

Banned
    the thing is that i didnt tell him for sure the ml, cuz i was at highschool and couldnt check the acc, its not my problem, he didnt check the acc before the trade verify,
    Spoken a like a true selfish man & when I point this out you keep your lies intact with comments as "Dont worry it has lots of outfits and you will get ML fast but all it had was the belt you get from lottery ticket by vials". Well I think honesty is a quality of a man, so the only kid here is you.

But yeah I tried to get my TC back and you didnt reply for 3 days so I came here to reveal your true face and as I stated before you may not be a fully scammer but you are and will always be a dishonest lier which in a sense is the path of being the same.