Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oualid View Post
    He just said he won't pay the middleman fee doesn't mean that he doesn't accept a middleman as long as you pay it I think it would be fine. Right?
    he doesn't accept middleman
    he want to get paid for it right away without waiting, so tho, not possible to safely sell it this way with middleman, and registration is not under Dworak or any other popular middleman details

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Mate, get your facts straight... Before he edited the post he said he would sell it for 100 USD if the account got sold within 1 week hence my answer... I am not interested in this account anyway I was just applying a logic reason to why his best odd was to sell it to TibiaStore.
    What are you talking about? Wasn't talking about you saying he should sell it to Tibia store was talking about "not many people are willing to do deals without middleman and certainly not with an unknown person, no offence mate." Even tho he didn't make it clear that he wouldn't accept all he said was "i will NOT pay a middle man fee." that he wouldn't PAY a middleman he never said he didn't want to use one.

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    he doesn't accept middleman
    he want to get paid for it right away without waiting, so tho, not possible to safely sell it this way with middleman, and registration is not under Dworak or any other popular middleman details
    Strange since he now says "Im willing to trade with a middle man or something" so he wants to use a middleman but get paid instantly? o.O

Banned
    What are you talking about? Wasn't talking about you saying he should sell it to Tibia store was talking about "not many people are willing to do deals without middleman and certainly not with an unknown person, no offence mate." Even tho he didn't make it clear that he wouldn't accept all he said was "i will NOT pay a middle man fee." that he wouldn't PAY a middleman he never said he didn't want to use one.

Strange since he now says "Im willing to trade with a middle man or something" so he wants to use a middleman but get paid instantly? o.O

Did you even read what I wrote or did you just quote me and use google translator.. I'll write it again he have EDITED his post what is there now is not what it was 2 weeks ago.

so go and buy if you would like to,
    not sure whats the problem,
    2 weeks ago when i was offering at buying it for this price, in February,
    he said that for this price he want to get paid instantly, and his not interested in waiting 30 days to get paid,
    looks like nobody want to buy it, and he still looking to sell it, so changed his mind and might accept middleman now