Signup Now
    Free User

A review thread for current cavebots updated.

As a new user I don't trust in buying scripts as I can't be sure with all the updates it will work. With basic knowledge people can edit the scripts to work for themselves but not everyone has this. I purpose an updated review thread is made each time an update happens where users. Not script creators but if so why not post what scripts work after each update. Example update title 10.90 Reviews of Current Working CAVEBOTS. Of course FREE scripts would also be good in this but i suspect more script sellors would use this as a form of advertisement which would be fine as it helps update it.

Second Idea for script sellers that I don't see utilized enough and as a consumer makes me vary of buying. Times on last update for cavebots, I just assume everything is outdated. I'm an old player just thinking about coming back i bought a month of premium but not cant be bothered to pay for scripts when no one is actively talking about anything working.

What is the second idea?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Wind Tester
    If you would search for ANY thread about update, and you would read that like 95% of scripts on forum should work after update. There is no need to any reviews. Moreover, you could just check last posts in Paid Scripts Threads, to find out if people are saying scripts are not working, or they arent saying anything about depots (so probably it works).

Quote Originally Posted by wreckboy View Post
    As a new user I don't trust in buying scripts as I can't be sure with all the updates it will work. With basic knowledge people can edit the scripts to work for themselves but not everyone has this. I purpose an updated review thread is made each time an update happens where users. Not script creators but if so why not post what scripts work after each update. Example update title 10.90 Reviews of Current Working CAVEBOTS. Of course FREE scripts would also be good in this but i suspect more script sellors would use this as a form of advertisement which would be fine as it helps update it.

Second Idea for script sellers that I don't see utilized enough and as a consumer makes me vary of buying. Times on last update for cavebots, I just assume everything is outdated. I'm an old player just thinking about coming back i bought a month of premium but not cant be bothered to pay for scripts when no one is actively talking about anything working.
    If you are a 24/7 bot, which will never see the characters and will use the bot and the game to make money, I think your valid concern.
    If this is not the case better analyze the forum, scripts, scripters and the moon language, you will note that it is not difficult. And note that 99% of paid scripts work in perfect condition and in all versions. The scripters already know of recent upgrades and so has no need of this explanation the most. This kind of explanation would be more valid in the illegal sale of scripts sites and you should doubt these sites. The wind community is very complete and organized and there always denounced some infraction of the rules punishments are applied. This year we have already lost two paid scripters who acted in bad faith, then in my view it is a concern meaningless.
    And if you follow the path of buying illegal scripts from other websites stay with your account at risk and do not come then complain, sales scripts is the forum and the websites published by scripters in the forum. Remember buying scripts in the forum, guaranteed purchase and guaranteed support.