Signup Now
    Free User

Best way to level up from 0 to 100

Hello,

I'm kind of new to botting, I used to play tibia from 2002-2007 but stopped playing after life got complicated.

Back in the old days I used to roleplay a lot so I never really got to be 100+. Kind of for nostalgia or just because is something I must do, I want to level up a char up to 100+ and I was wondering what's the best way to level up from 0-100? Actually I have lvl'd up to 20 a few chars thanks to a few dawnport scripts here (Oh man it took me almost 3 months to level up to 20 my first char and here I leveled up more than 5 chars in 3 days).

What are you suggestions? I haven't found many scripts in the site for low levels, the windbotscripts.com site sucks so I basically don't know whats a good place to bot, whats a good script to find, etc.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish and get rid of my frustration would be awesome!

Thanks guys!

Free User
    if its FACC its terrible
    if it's PACC can do 100 in a month or two

I did it on my PACC -
    Ank Larva from Level 8-25 - This takes about a day or so
    Yalahar Elves/Minos or undead until 45-50 - this can take some time as theyre the most common spawns for bots in yalahar, I find that the undead you'll make 40k/exp and no one has seen me hunt there on all the characters ive botted there so try this plkace
    Then Yalahar Zombies until about 80 - This takes about a week
    Hidden Crystal Spiders in Svargrond - normally averages 1 level every 2-3 hours so 40-50 hours total to get to 100

In regards to Skills and offline training, I would personally do Sword offline training and use a sword until level 40-50, then start doing club offline training so you can use clubs later
    After your level 75 its normally better to use an avenger until 120 when you can use the mycological mace with a shield so you have the most atk/def at an affordable price

Just my 2 cents, I've found it to be very efficient and a lot quicker/better than other peoples guides - also I did buy 2kk and didnt bother about profiting until crystal spiders, never looted gold as it resulted in less hunting and more going back to the dp to deposit items and gold.

Let us know how you go and be sure to keep us updated,