Signup Now
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    more than 30 accounts deleted this week, and guess what?
    registered accounts are safe...
    im not telling register ur accounts gona SAVE you to get deleted but happened with me =]

Free User
    One thing I was wondering.

Your deleted chars use Tibia Authenticator? I use it on my main acc.

What are the ban rates for using/not using Authenticator, maybe you guys who got deleted can say something?

Free User
    Have you ever been deleted before on the same PC?
    This is my first delete, never before :/

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgu View Post
    more than 30 accounts deleted this week, and guess what?
    registered accounts are safe...
    im not telling register ur accounts gona SAVE you to get deleted but happened with me =]
    you can't have mroe than 1 acc botted on same registration, otherwise, 1 deleted with registration = rest insta deleted as well (with same registration).

Na not using tibia auth~

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich Eater View Post
    This is my first delete, never before :/
    Have you been training mlvl also? If yes then please show paremeters (conditions) or script that you used.

Thanks in advance.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by dawacwindbota View Post
    Have you been training mlvl also? If yes then please show paremeters (conditions) or script that you used.

Thanks in advance.
    Bro... that was script with just anti-idle time for time (5-10minutes) , nothing more.
    Without any MC and others tibia client. One client, one windbot and one presistent anti-idle :/

Quote Originally Posted by Laskowski View Post
    you can't have mroe than 1 acc botted on same registration, otherwise, 1 deleted with registration = rest insta deleted as well (with same registration).

Na not using tibia auth~
    i got deleted on all my UNregistered accounts
    the other accounts are registered on diff places and names and they're safe atm.
    cipsoft just deleted my account groups (diff accounts but botting at same place and sharing equipment, using similar email, account name and shit).
    i never used parcel or bank transfers. i think they using hardware IP to get me, so im sure ill get deleted on all my accounts soon or later.

ill create a new army and ill try avoid somethings:
    similar email, account name, character name and ill just register all my new accounts and wait for results...

peace guys!

Free User
    Bro... that was script with just anti-idle time for time (5-10minutes) , nothing more.
    Without any MC and others tibia client. One client, one windbot and one presistent anti-idle :/
    So basically, you was just moving around (1 sqm?) and after 4 hours you've got a ban/delete? Have you been boting for first 8 levels ? Also how many characters do you have in total?
    Last edited by dawacwindbota; 04-10-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Free User
    Well, that being your only char with no apparent flaws, I don't know what to expect, maybe your other acc's are going to get deleted sometime soon (if you use windbot on them) or CIP really got a new special client check,previously undetected by bot makers/programmers that simply detect if you have windbot/other bots running and it's all over for a while for botters.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Well, that being your only char with no apparent flaws, I don't know what to expect, maybe your other acc's are going to get deleted sometime soon (if you use windbot on them) or CIP really got a new special client check,previously undetected by bot makers/programmers that simply detect if you have windbot/other bots running and it's all over for a while for botters.
    who knows, feels like it sometimes with the delets going on.