Ban Date? 04/11/2014
    Ever Used Other Bot? only windbot
    Server Type? no-pvp
    Used MC? Yes - yes, wind mc
    Minimized Tibia Client? yes
    How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 4
    Botting Places? Salamander Venore
    Botting Time? - 24/15 .. stamina < 15
    Mass Reported? probably not, what I mean is do not have a lvl 70 there in the basement and two of my accounts deleted salamander.

Free User
    135 RP/80 Rp 3 kk lost :P in eq and pure cash need to make new acc now
    Ban Date? 04/11/2014
    Ever Used Other Bot? only windbot
    Server Type? no-pvp
    Used MC? WindAddons
    Minimized Tibia Client? yes
    How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 2
    Botting Places? Muggy Plains, Carniphila's Lab
    Botting Time? - 24/15 .. stamina < 15
    Mass Reported? probably not

1. Ban Date? 03/11/2014
    2. Ever Used Other Bot? No
    3. Server Type? Open
    4. Used MC? Yes - NeoMC
    5. Minimized Tibia Client? No
    6. How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 0
    7. Botting Places? Deeplings, Darashia Dragon Lords
    8. Botting Time? 3-9h
    9. Mass Reported? Low Probability

I will now end this premium missing 19 days, my sorc is leveling the moneymakers and sustained him, and left the knight and paladin in training off ... lvl 38 knight 70/62, 68/60 paladin, when finished will put a premium the knight corym and stay only on that account, I'm running out of patience run 8 accounts, stick with one that is already good =]

@up i have no idea what are u trying to say

Free User
    Hello
    First of all it is not my intention to troll this post but.... this bot is not as safe as they say i got deleted not in mass ban neither by reports i got deleted by automatic tool detection... my character was lvl 320 and i used to bot like 1-28 hrs at week not more and i always stayed at the screen, never afk, always talking with the ppl in the respawn oh and i was an ative player (hunts in team, wz`s, services, etc). I sent a e/mail to cip and they told me this:

Thank you for your request.
    An automatic check of your account has shown that unofficial software was used on it to play Tibia. We have reviewed the deletion carefully, but I am sorry to say we have found it was justified. I am afraid we are not prepared to revoke it. Please understand that we cannot accept any further complaints against the deletion. Moreover, please note that we cannot give you any further details concerning the check procedure. However, rest assured that the deletion of your account was not based exclusively on reports by other players.
    If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and start over. However, if you do so we strongly recommend you make sure to study the Tibia Rules at
    http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=tibiarules
    carefully and make sure not to violate them again. If you follow them at all times, you may be sure not to lose your new Tibia account again.
    Please note that this is the last reply we can send you in this matter.
    Kind regards,
    Dunevir
    Tibia Customer Support

maybe later i do a post with pics, of my char botting, etc. and ofc of the e/mail they send me.

cya and gl bot mates

Google translater:

This email they send to everyone, I had an account that did not use bot and same thing with a friend of mine and we delete, and it is the same email. If you look at all the pages here you will see who shared what was said in the email is all the same. And how many are finding it can be very reporter, who now believe they have a simple reporting inteiram verify your account. Kind one imagines war and you combine with others to report such player or bot you make more than 5 accounts and accusing such reporting player, it will take delete. My opinion, in the background cip identify bots do not know, then it's a risk to take in to lose an honest player or another bot, and possibly this new bot can buy premium.

I just use bot, because as I said took delete my account without my use. So from that day on, little care with the things of the game.

But when using the bot is subject to it, and there is an undetectable bot tibia is such a simple architecture that has lots of bots, and better structured games is difficult for you to find and when you find thinking they found, was actually is hacked.

Often you can see has a lot of character below level 8 being deleted even very first level, detectable? As I said my opinion comes a point when the perfection of bots, they do not know whether or not it is.

Do not talk to anyone? Bot? (I'm not obligated to talk to anyone)
    Hunt in the same place? Bot? (I hunt where I want)
    I'm giving KS? Bot? (No-pvp: ks give same / pvp: stand the consequences

Hey, you're bot?
    --No
    -Why Does it all over lem
    - I do it because the account is mine and play the way you want.

Can only accuse me of something. Who is playing with bot more than the game itself

A little big, but is spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Google translater:

This email they send to everyone, I had an account that did not use bot and same thing with a friend of mine and we delete, and it is the same email. If you look at all the pages here you will see who shared what was said in the email is all the same. And how many are finding it can be very reporter, who now believe they have a simple reporting inteiram verify your account. Kind one imagines war and you combine with others to report such player or bot you make more than 5 accounts and accusing such reporting player, it will take delete. My opinion, in the background cip identify bots do not know, then it's a risk to take in to lose an honest player or another bot, and possibly this new bot can buy premium.

I just use bot, because as I said took delete my account without my use. So from that day on, little care with the things of the game.

But when using the bot is subject to it, and there is an undetectable bot tibia is such a simple architecture that has lots of bots, and better structured games is difficult for you to find and when you find thinking they found, was actually is hacked.

Often you can see has a lot of character below level 8 being deleted even very first level, detectable? As I said my opinion comes a point when the perfection of bots, they do not know whether or not it is.

Do not talk to anyone? Bot? (I'm not obligated to talk to anyone)
    Hunt in the same place? Bot? (I hunt where I want)
    I'm giving KS? Bot? (No-pvp: ks give same / pvp: stand the consequences

Hey, you're bot?
    --No
    -Why Does it all over lem
    - I do it because the account is mine and play the way you want.

Can only accuse me of something. Who is playing with bot more than the game itself

A little big, but is spoken.
    ?????????????????
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    ?????????????????
    Anyone is reading this Google Translater poems? Because it unreadable nonsense ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread: It looks like if cip target you with tool you will get ban sooner or later.

Alright, I'll just pull away and read the forum.