Signup Now
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Sorry for your loss, but everyday someone is getting banned, this time it was you, thats how it works.
    Yea I know. Like a week ago a friend from mine guild got deleted on his account with 2 x 200+ ek for using iBOT.

TIP! ; dont say to your guild people that you bot! because some people of your own guild can report you because they want your respawns! :/ and its true

sry for your lose! kee trying lvl up another eks!

Free User
    I have a question for u. U using WindBot and u got deleted? Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixon View Post
    kinda stupid question, whats the point of writing that he got banned not on windbot?
    like some1 wrote above , botting many chars on one account is risky, bottin them on non pvp is even more risky
    tips from me:
    bot only one char on each acc,
    dont bot straight to end of stamina
    change respawns from time to time
    never write about botting in tibia
    use auto responder
    be nice to others causr they can always report you(people know that you bot, its rly easy to see)

Free User
    And I have this question about Tibia MC and mostly NeoMc, I use up to 4 tibia? What is the guarantee of not got delete? Produce some time gap before they enter the next account?

Ps. and i don't understand bot one char on each ACC.. I can't open more character's in 1 acc. If i have 2-3 char on one acc, i first botting Mage, when mage lose stamina, i change to paladin. I can do it?
    Last edited by Rixon; 01-31-2014 at 08:20 PM.

And I have this question about Tibia MC and mostly NeoMc, I use up to 4 tibia? What is the guarantee of not got delete? Produce some time gap before they enter the next account?

Ps. and i don't understand bot one char on each ACC.. I can't open more character's in 1 acc. If i have 2-3 char on one acc, i first botting Mage, when mage lose stamina, i change to paladin. I can do it?
    NeoMC is completley safe. You will not get deleted for simply MCing. However, what you do after the MC is a different story.

He says "Before I was using RBP but I stopped like 3-4 weeks ago."

Since it was not 100% windBot used, this makes anything irrelevant.

Free User
    I was 5 months without hunting, nor boting, yesterday I was helping a friend to test a brimstone bug, (boted for 7 hours), after the SS I was deleted. Yes, I was using Windbot. (Char wasnt being boted or MB use, we just won the war, and we dont do use MB)

Btw, it was also instantly deleted and removed from high scores.

Also, another RP botted with Ibot, that I was boting for 2 days on windbot, was deleted instantly too.

Quote Originally Posted by valourizers View Post
    I was 5 months without hunting, nor boting, yesterday I was helping a friend to test a brimstone bug, (boted for 7 hours), after the SS I was deleted. Yes, I was using Windbot. (Char wasnt being boted or MB use, we just won the war, and we dont do use MB)

Btw, it was also instantly deleted and removed from high scores.

Also, another RP botted with Ibot, that I was boting for 2 days on windbot, was deleted instantly too.
    If your character is disappearing instantly, that's manual deletion. Happened to me a few months ago on another bot and it's happening to many big botters.
    After I retired from iBot last year, I stopped botting for a while, started playing league. Came back a few months later, botted my old main ek for 4 hours one day with that bot, got instantly deleted the next day. My characters on that registration started being targeted ever since, while characters on other registrations remained safe. People like Solaris, Kavalcante, and many more, lost all their characters in their reg even the ones that weren't even being botted. So I suggest changing the registration of your other characters.
    Last edited by BUgWT; 01-31-2014 at 09:47 PM.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

@On topic

threads merged. This thread was made to have discussions about deletions so don't make a thread on general, just post it here.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Free User
    BUgWT - what u mean change the registration? U mean Name, Surname and adress or just only name and surname (use brother name etc.)?