Signup Now
Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    But they can check if your client is focused or not.
    how you know that? there isnt any proof that there is something in client to send it to cipsoft

Wanna avoid deletion? avoid being reported. I tell that in every forum. You will most likely to be deleted by being reported .I have several examples.
    I bot an ek from 330 to 400 +- at deeplings. no one would bot or go there besides me. ofc i did some manual hunts meanwhile etc. at 400 i told myself i would stop botting.. I was hunting manually with my Ex gf with cast open and skype. someone got my IP address over skype and drop my conection making me lose 2 levels. I tried to change my ip but i couldn't... so much burocracy... so i gave my char to a friend which a trusted to bot for me. he got a brand new script at new chosens... there.. he would ks all the freaking 100+ paladins. people would make cast ksing my char,reporting,trying to steal loot. by the time my char was about to recover 400 on the next morning.. i wake up with my facebook,whatsapp , and skype spammed people telling me to get into TeamSpeak and get ready for bad news. My char got deleted. so I pretty much lost in few weeks, my gf, all my money and supplies(i had around 15k of GMPS and 500 paralyzes that i was going to transfer to calvera), a rare item and an brand new EK 400... I'm sure that if i had told him to bot even at soils.. where barely no one will report me i would still have my EK 400. Every one that bot on that cave in my world lost their characters. all the rps 100+ were reporting.

Free User
    Yesterday i got deleted only windbot form 0 but my deletion was wierd no 7 days duration,i didint received any email from cipsoft just my acc name and password dosent work when i msg to cipsoft thet they send me this.
    Thank you for your request.

An automatic check of the account has shown that unofficial software was used to play Tibia. As a result, the account has been punished. Please note that the results of automatic checks are unequivocal, so you cannot appeal against the entry in the rule violation record or the resulting punishment. Also, please understand that we cannot give you any further details concerning the check procedure.

Your account has been deleted instantly. Please note that the penalty for rule violations is in CipSoft's discretion. In other words, the sentence for a rule violation can vary depending on various circumstances. If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and start over. However, we strongly recommend you make sure not to violate the Tibia Rules again.

To issue the punishment, a random character was selected from your account. The punished character must not necessarily have used unofficial software, but there is no doubt that another character of this account has been caught. Which character was selected does not have any effect on the account deletion itself.

Please note that it does not matter if you committed the rule violation with your character yourself, or if you were hacked. Please understand that we always hold the account with which the rule violation has been admitted or committed accountable.
    To avoid such incidents in the future, please read our security hints to find out how to protect your account against hacking attempts at
    http://www.tibia.com/gameguides/?subtopic=securityhints

Please note that this is the last reply we can send to you concerning your account deletion.

Kind regards,
    Soylent
    Tibia Customer Support

First off all i think "hack" but noooo
    > Character ******* does not exist. Please make sure to enter the
    > character name correctly. Note that characters are deleted automatically if
    > they have not been used for a long time.

I cant even login to my acc on website lol ;D
    Btw rest of my account safe.
    Last edited by kazaraba; 01-31-2014 at 08:04 PM.

the problem isnt the bot, the real problem are mass report!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Brinker View Post
    the problem isnt the bot, the real problem are mass report!
    true !:P

Question: Is it still able to redskull players botting on windbot like you could on iBot?

Free User

Got DELETED

Hey!
    I got deleted 2 accounts. One yesterday and second one today. They were deleted instantly so none of the characters exists = there is no point giving names or acc login/pass.
    I was botting on stone golems farmine. On each account I had 3 x 120+ ek and 1 lower lvl ek. Both servers were american non pvp and I have lags there.
    I was using map clicks and had battle closed.
    Before I was using RBP but I stopped like 3-4 weeks ago.
    I don't blame anyone cuz I know the risk but I guess something is not right if I lose 2 accounts within 2 days. After yesterday's deletion I made format and reinstalled system but it didn't change anything I guess.

Well
    3x knights on same acc + overcrowed non pvp = reports...

Yep it's very dangerous to bot few characters on one account.

Wind Tester
    Sorry for your loss, but everyday someone is getting banned, this time it was you, thats how it works.