Signup Now
Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1716
    Free User

Good morning, Bom dia

Good morning, I have two Notebook, if I use bot in one of them for money maker, and the other notebook that I use for Main char, do not use bot, can I be ban on the main char anyway because of internet ip?

Bom dia, tenho dois Notebook, se eu usar bot em um deles para money maker, e o outro notebook que eu uso para Main char, não usar bot, posso ser ban no Main char mesmo assim por causa do ip de internet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolniferreira View Post
    Good morning, I have two Notebook, if I use bot in one of them for money maker, and the other notebook that I use for Main char, do not use bot, can I be ban on the main char anyway because of internet ip?

Bom dia, tenho dois Notebook, se eu usar bot em um deles para money maker, e o outro notebook que eu uso para Main char, não usar bot, posso ser ban no Main char mesmo assim por causa do ip de internet?

amigo tomou delete da mesma forma!! tinha o main q nao botiava e os MM, tomou del eu tudo!

my friend try this way... but u got delete in all accounts..

Free User

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Xixico View Post
    amigo tomou delete da mesma forma!! tinha o main q nao botiava e os MM, tomou del eu tudo!

my friend try this way... but u got delete in all accounts..
    Do you have any solution to hide or change the ip of a notebook?
    Tem alguma solução para esconder ou alterar o ip de um dos notebook?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolniferreira View Post

Do you have any solution to hide or change the ip of a notebook?
    Tem alguma solução para esconder ou alterar o ip de um dos notebook?
    vc pode usar algum tunnel. ajuda na questao do ip.. uma sugestão é de nao colocar nomes relacionados um ao outro.
    u can use tunnel.. helps about hide ip. one sugestion is: dont use related names. Like Ferreira tankatudo; Ferreira Dosmachado; Ferreira Tacabolt..

Free User
    Hello!

I just started a 1-100 Rookstayer project. Spent a whole day writing a script that chooses one of four main hunting spots and then randomises it a bit (for example, at the beginning it randomly chooses spots 1-4, and let's say it chose Poison Spider Cave. Then on the way there it randomly decides if it should do Troll Tower or not. Does the cave and then decides to go to Wasp Tower or Mino Hell, and on the way it... etc etc etc)

The point is I want to make this as undetectable as possible, while trying to be as fast (exp) as possible. Of course safety>exp.

What I have already done:

1. Pretty randomised cavebot script
    2. Char doesn't pick up gold at all, has enough cash for potions. I think about disabling eating from corpses too and buying eggs.
    3. I don't drop stamina under 35 - will probably hunt whole days on double xp weekends
    4. After botting I do some manual training or part of a quest, but probably won't always be able to do this

What I want to do but idk how:

1. On supplies, the only thing it has is potions. Leave cave at 5 and buy up to 20. How can I randomise it a bit? So it's sometimes 21, sometimes 23 etc.
    2. Pressing random hotkey / keyboard key every X-Y min to stimulate human error
    3. If hunting time > X-Y min stand in a safe place and afk for 5-8 min (how to determine safe place? It can't be the same waypoint all the time) - to stimulate going to bathroom, smoke breaks etc

If you have any links to scripts that already exist or some tutorials that could help me write those, please link!
    Also, if you have any ideas of what else humans do that I could include I'd be grateful. Just ideas are ok, doesn't need to be code.

Thank you!

Free User
    Have there been deletion of accounts that only use Auto Heal?

I'm playing a druid atm on a laptop... Got problem hitting the right hotkeys (Yes I haven't played Tibia for a while aswell).

Quote Originally Posted by Mansipansi View Post
    Have there been deletion of accounts that only use Auto Heal?

I'm playing a druid atm on a laptop... Got problem hitting the right hotkeys (Yes I haven't played Tibia for a while aswell).
    Yes you can for sure be deleted for Auto heal!
    If you don't want to get deleted but got Problems with that i would suggest buying a gaming mouse. Will make things way easier for you

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Yea I get that you can get deleted. But what I'm asking is: Is it common?

Free User
    Hello. Was there mass ban today or sth? I got banned my 20 characters today. Some of these characters were pretty old, cause they have been botting since 2012 with some breaks, some others were new, created yesterday. I got banned all characters except my main, that never used bot. I even got banned characters that havent been botting for more than year. Anyone had sth like that too? Or was i just unlucky?

Free User
    Me too get banned today, botting always in good paid scripts, 3-6h in one day, account have 1.5 month and finally banned ;/