Signup Now
Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1716
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    What? I dont get it
    U probably got reports, etc, they wont ban u without proofs or something like reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedizito View Post
    U probably got reports, etc, they wont ban u without proofs or something like reports.
    You can be deleted without a single report. Actually, accounts which were botted and had a big break and kept alive, once you bot them again, you're more likely to be deleted than a fresh one.

Actually, reports don't even matter. You can massreport someone and they can get banned, sure, but it's not only because of that.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    You can be deleted without a single report. Actually, accounts which were botted and had a big break and kept alive, once you bot them again, you're more likely to be deleted than a fresh one.

Actually, reports don't even matter. You can massreport someone and they can get banned, sure, but it's not only because of that.
    deletion with 0 reports are confirmed and true, accounts with breaks got bigger chance od deletion - i guess we can say this is confirmed to cause so many ppl cant be wrong
    and i guess RoxZin wanted to say that reports always matter, but in this case its less likely to be caused by reports and it only make the chance of check and deletion higher

The amount of anecdotal "evidence" in this thread is stupid high.

Some might hold true, some will not. Problem here is, unless you perform a test with a large sample set (which nobody will be able to, mass botting is a unique thing in and of it's own) there is no point in speculating. However, speculat and discuss rather how you can further mimic a human player, that's where the value of this thread lies.

Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    The amount of anecdotal "evidence" in this thread is stupid high.

Some might hold true, some will not. Problem here is, unless you perform a test with a large sample set (which nobody will be able to, mass botting is a unique thing in and of it's own) there is no point in speculating. However, speculat and discuss rather how you can further mimic a human player, that's where the value of this thread lies.
    To truly mimic a human action and reaction you would've to create actions on the spawn section with low% of chance to leave the hunting place or going to a certain places inside the hunt to stand still "afk" for a few seconds, another ones to stay afk on depot or boat, random supplies, random stamina to logout, a so much higher targeting spam, random gold gather and so on. The 300-500 default spamrate on targeting is nonsense, i made some tests and the only way to get a visual humanized targeting is to set it to 1700~2600 (give or take) since the cooldown is 2000.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    deletion with 0 reports are confirmed and true, accounts with breaks got bigger chance od deletion - i guess we can say this is confirmed to cause so many ppl cant be wrong
    and i guess RoxZin wanted to say that reports always matter, but in this case its less likely to be caused by reports and it only make the chance of check and deletion higher
    Nop, I meant that reports don't matter at all. You can massreport someone and they can stay alive, like my RP who has been massreported for the last 2 months and still be up, and you also can act like a manual player, bot just 2h a day with some pauses, when people ask you leave the cave, and still be deleted like I was on an ED I had.

It's all about botting itself, I don't really have the belief that "oh you've been massreported that's why", my own results tell me it doesn't work like that. Some years ago I wouldn't even report other botters, even though they were enemies, because I thought that if you reported someone you would be likely to be checked too, then after I figured out that they don't really matter, well, fuck it xD

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    To truly mimic a human action and reaction you would've to create actions on the spawn section with low% of chance to leave the hunting place or going to a certain places inside the hunt to stand still "afk" for a few seconds, another ones to stay afk on depot or boat, random supplies, random stamina to logout, a so much higher targeting spam, random gold gather and so on. The 300-500 default spamrate on targeting is nonsense, i made some tests and the only way to get a visual humanized targeting is to set it to 1700~2600 (give or take) since the cooldown is 2000.

I didn't, and I would never, suggest it would be easy. It is, however, doable though it would take alot of effort to get very close to a humans behaviour. I agree with targetting, but depending on what you are attacking and how I can see myself spamming on CD aswell.

Free User
    1. Ban Date? 11/11/2016
    2. Ever Used Other Bot? No
    3. Server Type? Retro PVP
    4. Used MC? No
    5. Minimized Tibia Client? No
    6. How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 2
    7. Botting Places? Yalahar Pirates with EK / Vampire Crypt with RP
    8. Botting Time? 6hours per day
    9. Mass Reported? Not reported
    10. Screenshot? - no

I got email from Cipsoft

Dear Tibia Player,

An automatic check of your Tibia account containing character Glory Ole has shown that unofficial software was used on it to play the game. Consequently, the account has been deleted instantly. Please note that using unofficial software is a very serious rule violation, hence the drastic punishment.

If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and start over. However, if you do so, we strongly recommend you make sure to study the
    Tibia Rules at http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=tibiarules carefully and make sure not to violate them again. If you follow them at all times, you may be
    sure not to lose your new Tibia account again.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rufnek View Post

I got email from Cipsoft
    Everyone does, i think this email is a automatic email linked with theyr antibot system
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Everyone does, i think this email is a automatic email linked with theyr antibot system
    not everyone, i guess only registred accs, I didnt get any email about deletion since ages