Signup Now
Page 163 of 172 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1716
    They will always delete accounts made with these kind of email providers. Always.
    Nothing to do with bot detection, even if you do it in a new account and never bot it they will delete it
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Don't create several accounts at once. Make one account, with one character. Play it for a while before you make a second character. Wait a week before you make another account -- or use a different computer and a different ip-address to do it.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    They will always delete accounts made with these kind of email providers. Always.
    Nothing to do with bot detection, even if you do it in a new account and never bot it they will delete it
    Like i said they deleted the ones i created myself using gmail and hotmail, maybe it's the script or the IP

Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    Don't create several accounts at once. Make one account, with one character. Play it for a while before you make a second character. Wait a week before you make another account -- or use a different computer and a different ip-address to do it.
    gonna try that .. maybe creating and botting all at once from same ip alerted them
    thanks

Guys, a tip:
    Hold your horses on double-exp weekends. I know its a hard thing to do but try to, thats how cipsoft accomplish theyr mass-waves of high/mid level bans
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Guys, a tip:
    Hold your horses on double-exp weekends. I know its a hard thing to do but try to, thats how cipsoft accomplish theyr mass-waves of high/mid level bans
    Its true, im botting on a really empty server, im on the guild wich domates the server, so no reports at all, never seen a guy in my front.

SO leading the point windbot its not ''DETECTABLE'' i think im almsot safe, my friend is botting 7 characters 300 + already for like 11 months, all safe.

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    Yep it's very dangerous to bot few characters on one account.
    Sorry for digging your post from 2014 xD dunno how the forum brought me there and i had to reply looking at date after posting xDstill gonna leave the info below maybe it will help some1

from my experience i can say it's true only partialy, botting more chars only multiply your chance of getting reported and time you spend on this acc, so going this way when we got 4 chars per acc you get reports x4 and 4x bigger chance that your script will fuck up something cause you bot 4x more. My tests proove that its not only report based and certain actions like spamming hi or spell you cant cast make the chance of delete bigger.
    And also we can't ignore that cipsoft is monitoring new accounts way more than before, theese days making many chars/accs at once can give you delete even if you didnt log in yet

imho botting few chars per acc is as safe as botting 1 but you need to avoid reports and stupid scripts, im botting this way and never been punished
    some of my accs:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Orimorfus; 10-17-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Free User
    I have a similar problem with the friend above, every character you create, after 1 or 2 days is deleted.
    This week I did a test, I had old characters, however only the new ones were deleted, ALL NEW CREATED,
    more ancient accounts continued bots intact.
    My computer has been formatted before starting.
    Only 1 character per account.
    Last edited by faachaos; 10-20-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faachaos View Post
    I have a similar problem with the friend above, every character you create, after 1 or 2 days is deleted.
    This week I did a test, I had old characters, however only the new ones were deleted, ALL NEW CREATED,
    more ancient accounts continued bots intact.
    My computer has been formatted before starting.
    Only 1 character per account.
    try to use TOR browser with new identity to create accounts and dont make few chars at once
    also dont use trash mails, easiest way is to make outlook account with 20 aliases

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    try to use TOR browser with new identity to create accounts and dont make few chars at once
    also dont use trash mails, easiest way is to make outlook account with 20 aliases

I will test, back to review the results later.

Edit: A day later: Until the moment no char deleted. It seems to have worked. @Orimorfus
    Last edited by faachaos; 10-21-2016 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faachaos View Post
    I will test, back to review the results later.

Edit: A day later: Until the moment no char deleted. It seems to have worked. @Orimorfus
    im glad it helped, also dont use suggested names, think about your own or use other generators on the web http://fantasynamegenerators.com/ for example
    Last edited by Orimorfus; 10-22-2016 at 01:24 AM.