Signup Now
Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1716
    Quote Originally Posted by nigum View Post
    im play on a dominated world and im member of dominant guild.

I dont see neutral players near from me :/
    Playing on dominando guild let you just hunting without problems,
    not avoid reports,
    fact is most noobs dont even know how to report, this are usually guild mates that want to get ride of competition/get free spawn massreporting each other ^^

ta tenso

fica ligeiro galera
    que os kara tao reportando legal
    kabeça de gelo neles
    so vamo
    ganha essa pora

partiu gg wins

laudera zica do boot
    bagui e loco irmao

Quote Originally Posted by ninao View Post
    fica ligeiro galera
    que os kara tao reportando legal
    kabeça de gelo neles
    so vamo
    ganha essa pora

partiu gg wins

laudera zica do boot
    post english plz

Free User
    Hello, I had 28 char deleted, I wonder if you have to "freeze" my days windbot because I have 17 days and can not log any char it is deleted, it is possible to lock them and I go back to using my days in the new ibot?

Quote Originally Posted by BolachaS View Post
    Hello, I had 28 char deleted, I wonder if you have to "freeze" my days windbot because I have 17 days and can not log any char it is deleted, it is possible to lock them and I go back to using my days in the new ibot?
    You are either lying or using the 10 minutes email providers, 20 minutes whatever. Cipsoft does not have anticheat so its impossible that you have every char deleted in a row, unless you are using the disposable email provider.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    You are either lying or using the 10 minutes email providers, 20 minutes whatever. Cipsoft does not have anticheat so its impossible that you have every char deleted in a row, unless you are using the disposable email provider.
    I made 6 accounts using those 10 minutes email providers botted in downport .. they were all banned the next day

I made another 4 accounts using normal emails ( gmail and hotmail) botted 3 of them and the fourth i botted/manualed through the downport .. next day they were banned as well ..

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by lantian View Post
    I made 6 accounts using those 10 minutes email providers botted in downport .. they were all banned the next day

I made another 4 accounts using normal emails ( gmail and hotmail) botted 3 of them and the fourth i botted/manualed through the downport .. next day they were banned as well ..
    Format your PC, change your IP and repeat. Post your results here.
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Format your PC, change your IP and repeat. Post your results here.

Changing my IP as in restarting the router is easy.

Formating my PC is tricky since it's crowded and no where to put the stuff on it, Will reinstalling OS suffice ?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by lantian View Post
    Changing my IP as in restarting the router is easy.

Formating my PC is tricky since it's crowded and no where to put the stuff on it, Will reinstalling OS suffice ?
    I think so, but remember, you can only change your HWID once every 7 days. But reports are that if you format your PC after getting a "cursed" always ban should solve the problems for some time, until they lstart deleting you again. Another option is to use many VirtualBox/Virtual Machine, each one with a License for Windbot, connecting via some sort of proxy, maybe. It should help at least on not getting deleted on all chars at same time. If that doesn`t work anyway at least Lucas will surely be happier
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    I think so, but remember, you can only change your HWID once every 7 days. But reports are that if you format your PC after getting a "cursed" always ban should solve the problems for some time, until they lstart deleting you again. Another option is to use many VirtualBox/Virtual Machine, each one with a License for Windbot, connecting via some sort of proxy, maybe. It should help at least on not getting deleted on all chars at same time. If that doesn`t work anyway at least Lucas will surely be happier
    I don't know why did I get cursed, I was only botting 5 accounts (created long ago) and 3 of them got banned so i decided to create some more .. no everytime i create any new account it gets deleted and now I'm afraid to bot my main

sadly formatting my PC would be semi impossible, I'll try reinstalling the OS.
    Thanks for your reply