Signup Now
Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1716
    Free User

Post como pido mis 14 dias free?

es primera vez q entro y me dice q postee en forums pero no se como pedir mis 14 dias free

Free User
    Ban Date? 28/07/2016
    Ever Used Other Bot? No
    Server Type? npvp
    Used MC? No
    Minimized Tibia Client? No
    How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 2
    Botting Places? - Krailos bug cave, rarely yeilothax, hive tower
    Botting Time? - 2-3 day in a week 5-8hours
    Mass Reported? Low Probability

Im gotting delete in all acc i had been created.
    Some acc i got lvl 8 with my hands, im afraid with it.
    i got in one day, 10 deletes in level 10 character.
    Just two i dont got delete.

Free User
    1. Ban Date? 10/8/2016
    2. Ever Used Other Bot? No.
    3. Server Type? Optional
    4. Used MC? Yes
    5. Minimized Tibia Client? No
    6. How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 3
    7. Botting Places? - Oramond
    8. Botting Time? - 5-6h per char, 3 chars per day
    9. Mass Reported? Low Probability
    10. Screenshot? This part is optional.

So... came back to tibia like 2 weeks ago, been boting on the same place with my 300+ RP at oramond, this acc got deleted today, and these are the facts:

- I bot 4-5 accounts with mc, 3 facc and 2 pacc. 1 pacc is my main acc, my 300+ RP, with 150+ master sorcerer and 50+ and 70+ EK. The other pacc is my eks 250+, for money making. Rest of faccs are level 25-50 boting on random facc spots 24/7.

- Only this main acc was deleted. (I guess my mistake was to bot on the exact same place for 2 weeks).

- This acc was deleted after I found a new boting place for my MS, boted 8h with him, then logged out for a while, and logged my main RP. Boted him for 2h, was 1am so i was tired and went to sleep, left the RP boting until server save as usual (4am), SAME THING with my other accs, left them until server save, some of them even with reconnect.

- Today I realize my chars on that main acc don't exist anymore, what i find strange is that only THIS main acc was deleted, and i bot this acc only 12h per day, different chars, while other accs i bot 18h-20h per day, some chars bot 12h+..

So i don't know what happened, hope this info is useful for others.

PS: My main acc with my main char was in other server, optional pvp too. Rest of my chars are on other optional pvp server too. Maybe on those 2:30h I left my RP afk a GM or CM came to me and realized I was boting? Dunno.. but those are the facts.

Free User

deleted after 4 hours

Today i started using windbot for the first time ever, botted 4 accounts from 1 to 8 in dawnport, then botted them rightaway at different caves each one, using mc, got deleted after 4 hours aprox, any tip? its my first time ever botting, i guess its because i botted in dawnport, all the accounts had legit emails from either outlook, gmail, etc, even registered them with different adresses and stuff, will make new accounts using TOR, and i will level them tto 8 manually this time, ill post how it goes, any tips regarding this would be apreciated.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by mecto View Post
    Today i started using windbot for the first time ever, botted 4 accounts from 1 to 8 in dawnport, then botted them rightaway at different caves each one, using mc, got deleted after 4 hours aprox, any tip? its my first time ever botting, i guess its because i botted in dawnport, all the accounts had legit emails from either outlook, gmail, etc, even registered them with different adresses and stuff, will make new accounts using TOR, and i will level them tto 8 manually this time, ill post how it goes, any tips regarding this would be apreciated.
    Don't create more than 2 chars on the same ip.

After creating 1 or 2 change your ip to create more.

Cya.

(and there's no problem botting on dawnport, the problem is how you create your account).

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by shonflyn View Post
    Don't create more than 2 chars on the same ip.

After creating 1 or 2 change your ip to create more.

Cya.

(and there's no problem botting on dawnport, the problem is how you create your account).
    Hey, thanks for the info, will try again and i will update how it goes.

Free User
    Hey all, what do you think The chances are of getting deleted if you are only using the bot for the heal /mana usage, (ie hunting manually, just letting The bot drink manas and heal for you) do you think The risk would be lower or The same as just regular botting?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirthal View Post
    Hey all, what do you think The chances are of getting deleted if you are only using the bot for the heal /mana usage, (ie hunting manually, just letting The bot drink manas and heal for you) do you think The risk would be lower or The same as just regular botting?
    I think the risk is very very low. I use that way sometimes also, on all my accs, never got a problem. Just get a good healing/potions setup, so you don't keep spamming too much and it refrains you to walk. The same for shooting area runes
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    Use bot only to train skills at a isoleted place , with slime... its safe? for what i have beeing reading the main explain for a deletion is the mass report...