Signup Now
Page 121 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1716
    Quote Originally Posted by danielcb View Post
    I think free accounts are deleted a lot faster, i had some free accounts time ago and they all got deleted like in 4 days
    '

Yeah thats what i thought =)
    Succesfully trades

Bought 83 EK of Zay297
    Swapped prem scrolls inbetween worlds‏ with Dnalyks

Bought 3kk from Wito

zAEBBE @

Free User
    They delete ppl using bot only to take the loot?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Ok guys, I`ve spent a little time on this topic compiling basically every ban claim post (including friend's of posters) to try to gather some statistics about deletions.

This isn`t perfect, for sure, but this is what we have by now, if someone has any input feel free to add.

209 posts were "analyzed":

- 172 (82,3%) used MC, 15 (7,2%) said they didn`t used. It wasn`t possible to say about the other 22.
    - 79 (37,8%) had more than 1 botting char per acc, including 4 posts who had more than 1 botting char but didn`t used MC.
    - 70 (33,5%) got high online times (more than 10h per day or on some days).
    - 56 (26,8%) were reported by other players, 21 (10%) said for sure they didn't got reported. Many others didn't knew or didn't said anything about it.
    - 66 (31,6%) were hunting on popular spawns (salamanders, coryms, OF, etc). 13 (6,2%) was on always empty spawns, including 2 who said they never saw anyone on the spawn, ever.
    - 2 were deleted for using the same registration even without botting
    - 8 recently came back to play on the acc, 4 of them using MC, other 4 didnt said or said they didnt used MC.
    - 6 were good customers, always buying mounts/pacc/etc.
    - 3 saw black HP monsters and got deleted, 2 of them when MCing, other one didn't said anything else.
    - 1 was deleted when using looting only, but he was using MC while botting another acc too.
    - 1 was deleted while using more randomized scripts (random paths) but with not much randomization inside spawn, and also while using MC.
    - 3 was deleted for using either healing/only or anti-idle only. 1 of them while using MC for botting other accs, 1 didn't said if was using anything else, and other one said he didn't use anything at all, only 1 client and windbot with anti-idle (most disturbing case)
    - NONE said that got deleted while also using Authenticator

Amount of people who didn't MC, didn't bot more than 1 char per acc, didn't get mass reported and didn't play for a high time: SIX (6)

About those 6:
    1 was coming back to play after some time and hunted in a popular spawn but didn't got reported
    1 was hunting on popular spawn but didn't got reported AND was a good customer
    1 was hunting on popular spawn but nothing else
    2 had nothing apparently bad, but didn`t said anything about randomization/authenticator
    1 was only training with mad sheep with anti-idle (not easy to explain case, maybe deleted on previous acc's and blacklisted)

So, if I can give any advice: Don't MC while botting, only use 1 botting char per acc, don't hunt more than ~4h per day, avoid getting reported, interact with other people, if you are coming back to play don`t jump right into botting hard, always use authenticator (hypothesis not taken down so far), randomize further your waypoints, way of hunting, spawns, talkings with npcs.

If anyone wants I can upload this spreadsheet too, even though it's somewhat rustic and not too friendly.
    I find this post of @Jesseh (Thanks for compiling all those stadistics) really interesting.. more than 80% of the posted banned accounts were using multiclient.

Does anyone use bot just to heal/other stuff while hunting manually? How is it going for you? Anyone heard of a ban for this reason?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark View Post
    I find this post of @Jesseh (Thanks for compiling all those stadistics) really interesting.. more than 80% of the posted banned accounts were using multiclient.

Does anyone use bot just to heal/other stuff while hunting manually? How is it going for you? Anyone heard of a ban for this reason?
    There are reports of people getting deleted on Xeno and on Wind by only healing, however I dont know of anyone who only used heal/loot without MC or having other botting accs, that got deleted. Just see users of blackd safe cheat, a non-smart bot that just presses hotkeys with no intelligence. None reported deleted so far. With wind you could even set a good healer/looter that acts humanly, i.e. casting more manas when no monster around and reducing it's rate when there are monsters, so your char doesn't get stuck.
    When I play manually I always use healer/looter/targeting, so I don't get bored, tense or with back pains, I just basically walk around the hunt spot shooting runes, healing, etc.

Free User
    actually im boting with autoexploring of Mage B**T just 1 account at the same time, and still not deleted xd

Banned
    In my opinion, it makes for me alot of sense, that CIP bans facc's straight away, since they earn NOTHING on facc's. I understand they will delete pacc's slower, cuz they earn on them, if they delete everybody, they wont make any money and that cant happen ofcourse... i think its pure luck, combined with mass reports etc..

Thank you for your request.

After a thorough investigation of your account we have found the deletion of your account to be incorrect. For this reason your account has been restored. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We have added 4 premium days as compensation for the lost Premium Time.

Kind regards,
    Gallafrey
    Tibia Customer Support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by grafix View Post

After a thorough investigation of your account we have found the deletion of your account to be incorrect. For this reason your account has been restored. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,
    Gallafrey
    Tibia Customer Support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

That`s the acc you told you had botted for like 6h? That probably showed that for that small time their system could get you as a false positive, so they were cautious of deleting you for such small data.

Free User
    Here is an interesting read, it's kinda old but still worth reading:

http://iseclab.org/papers/botdetection-article.pdf

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by grafix View Post

Kind regards,
    Gallafrey
    Tibia Customer Support

@grafix
    You could share the text used in his request for review?