Signup Now
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerwt View Post
    U never have used another bot int this acc??

Cuz i saw someguys saying have been deleted using windbot, but they use MB, Ibot for a loot of time.

I think probably older accounts cant say with sure if they have been deleted by this or that bot.

We can say it if be a totally new acc
    How about you guys stop being so skeptic, EVERY BOT WILL GET YOU DELETED EVENTUALLY. Yeah, I had a friend who got deleted in this wave using ONLY WindBot, but it doesn't change anything. That's because he was botting 24/7 on 2 characters on that same account, and probably was reported.

There MAY be advantages on using WindBot before any other bot, but it doesn't mean you are immune to deletions. Especially now when they are improving their detection system, you should simply be more careful when botting (e.g. don't bot too long hours without taking breaks, limit amount of characters per account botting etc).
    Last edited by Colandus; 03-24-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    Regards,
    Colandus

Atually botting 15 characters 13/15 free account. Average level 70. Everyone from 0. And noone deleted yet.
    http://i.imgur.com/2OAoXck.gif
    (*) Click on the picture for check my scripts!

Banned
    Well I have been deleted on account botted only on windbot, I used to made this 2 months ago. But I had 4 chars on this acc and was botting 24/7, so there was risk of being deleted.

I was botting afk, so probably I got many reports. I don't care. I'm still alive, already started few new accounts.

The key to botting, is to keep pumping out bot farms to replace ones if you get deleted,

If you don't want a character to be deleted, don't bot it - its simple.

Free User
    Does anyone knows if I bot makers while using MC and keeping my main char clean, is there any chance I get banned on the main char too?

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent Spawn View Post
    Does anyone knows if I bot makers while using MC and keeping my main char clean, is there any chance I get banned on the main char too?

Thank You.
    It should not effect your main character, but no one knows how their 'system' works.

Wind Tester
    I lost today almost 60 fresh acconts, 1 char per 1 acc, 3 different serwers, 8-20~ lvls (i was making them for last 3~ days).
    Seems like they deleted me cus i made alot accs in 3 days~. But hey, i alredy made few new on proxy

Free User
    No fucking way, that is impossible.
    Everytime cip says they deleted like 5k players..

wtf?
    do the math , nowdays we have some about 25k players online and active...everytime they do this 5k mass deletes , how the fuck they gonna survive? o.0

Wind Tester
    Just read my post and think. There are alot of noobchars that got banned, and thats most part of those deletions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Just read my post and think. There are alot of noobchars that got banned, and thats most part of those deletions.
    Did you register you accounts?