Signup Now
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1716
    Quote Originally Posted by vetek View Post
    Guys check this i think its new detection method >
    http://i.imgur.com/DJYra1x.png
    There are 3 types of times that are counted in the tibia ...

The stamina time
    The played online
    The time online
    I believe the CIP, currently used as the detection method Time Online which is the time in which the client is open. I have several scripts that appears in minotor my hunt that way ...

Example:
    Stamina: 35h
    Played Online: 7h
    Time Online: 5:22:47:35 (day, hour, minute, second)

In short, that my character is only 7 hours playing and 35 hours of stamina, but the client is open for 5 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes, 35 seconds. So as a character would be only 7 hours playing but have five days that the customer is not closed (moneymakers).

My opinion is that the CIP began evolving gradually started putting stamina and analyzing players (not just with bots), then the real time online players, and now how long a client is open.

My main character, is dsa stamina 42h-15h already tired of seeing private message and default message saying that he had reported me, I have received more than 20 messages, and my character is lvl 113 is active, but when it finishes stamina 15h the client closes .

I do not know if repair but every customer has an ID (PID: numbers).

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    There are 3 types of times that are counted in the tibia ...

The stamina time
    The played online
    The time online
    I believe the CIP, currently used as the detection method Time Online which is the time in which the client is open. I have several scripts that appears in minotor my hunt that way ...

Example:
    Stamina: 35h
    Played Online: 7h
    Time Online: 5:22:47:35 (day, hour, minute, second)

In short, that my character is only 7 hours playing and 35 hours of stamina, but the client is open for 5 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes, 35 seconds. So as a character would be only 7 hours playing but have five days that the customer is not closed (moneymakers).

My opinion is that the CIP began evolving gradually started putting stamina and analyzing players (not just with bots), then the real time online players, and now how long a client is open.

My main character, is dsa stamina 42h-15h already tired of seeing private message and default message saying that he had reported me, I have received more than 20 messages, and my character is lvl 113 is active, but when it finishes stamina 15h the client closes .

I do not know if repair but every customer has an ID (PID: numbers).
    I don't think that client open means anything, manual players can logout without closing the client and go away for days.

Stamina or other times aren't the only thing checked too, as there was player who only hunt on green stamina and still get deleted.

The link vetek posted too doesn't explain all the other deletions from players who weren't afk and saw the char got delete in front of them. But in my opinion it has to do with bot like behaviour while hunting, reports, MCs and hardware checks.

The fact is day after day, we are getting deleted on more accounts than before, so there is an upgrade on the detection method system!!! @Leonardo any idea??? My characters deleted is up to 67 until now, and as a lot of ppl everything starts after Double experience days

Free User
    20.04.2015 20:51

botting on facc knight 141 lvl in venore corym and being deleted with this one and next two characters who was offline from 2013 year but has similair mail

ps: started botting 2 days ago
    Last edited by gummeczka; 04-21-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gummeczka View Post
    20.04.2015 20:51

botting on facc knight 141 lvl in venore corym and being deleted with this one and next two characters who was offline from 2013 year but has similair mail

ps: started botting 2 days ago
    its simple u get deleted for the same mail if they find one character they check if there is the same mail > registration etc few years ago i lost 15 accounts one day cuz i had on all the same registration

Banned
    Okay guys after last weekend i saw a lot of unfair deletion on my server. 490mage and 466ek has been undeleted already and there are plenty of 200~ that has been deleted aswell. Some of them I know and Im sure they never used any third party software nor bot. So if any of you has been deleted last weekend (10-12.04) just try your luck and sell some bullshit story to cip ;P maybe you will be undelted aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by matiis View Post
    Okay guys after last weekend i saw a lot of unfair deletion on my server. 490mage and 466ek has been undeleted already and there are plenty of 200~ that has been deleted aswell. Some of them I know and Im sure they never used any third party software nor bot. So if any of you has been deleted last weekend (10-12.04) just try your luck and sell some bullshit story to cip ;P maybe you will be undelted aswell.
    On my server also 300+ lvl was undeleted. Tried get undelete on my 150+ knight (coryms cash maker) - not successful But weird thing that this "tool" deleting even fair players.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmazyn View Post
    On my server also 300+ lvl was undeleted. Tried get undelete on my 150+ knight (coryms cash maker) - not successful But weird thing that this "tool" deleting even fair players.
    thing which is connecting more than 90% of 'fair players' is sharing account.

Also remember that they have some point in their rules, which is saying, that they can delete every account when they want without reason

Many "players" have been undeleted on Celesta today, definetly it's worth e-mail CIPs
    Skype account has been hacked, beware! We will not deal anymore with anyone using skype!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Scripts View Post
    Many "players" have been undeleted on Celesta today, definetly it's worth e-mail CIPs
    What kind of message they have sent?

Ideas?