Signup Now
Page 83 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    The PM you sent was regarding Facebook event? If yes it has been halted due to issues regarding Facebook likes (we are still trying to figure out why Facebook is no longer showing any new likes).
    If it was something else please contact me on skype blakw.scripts
    Yes it was but nvm, took me several days to get a answer from you hehe
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Yes it was but nvm, took me several days to get a answer from you hehe
    Dont worry, participants will still receive their prize as soon we figure this out.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Go to Looting > Change category letter of Jewelled Backpack to "t". This wont let it deposit anymore.

Thanks

Try using the following persistent instead: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post188319
    Let me know if it solved the issue.
    thx, script is working as expected, awesome!

I was curious about ice witch temple for druid, I have 50 ED do u think if i can hunt there with full def set + soft boots ( i mean only 1st floor).

Free User
    Hello Blakw,

I already bought 2 scripts from you, both of them I had to make a lot of improvements, the waypoints are perfect but there are some serious flaws on the hunting mindset.

Example: X2 Cults for RP.
    Whenever you check the "Force Refill" box, if you run out of supplies it just modify targeting to "Only if trapped" to all monsters.
    Problem: If you have just passed the Check Supply place (which there is only one) the character will run ALL the respawn without attacking any monster. It can take from 2 to 7 minutes. If you don't have a good speed you can probably die.
    If you don't check the "Force Refill" it will go up killing every monster that appears, because the "only if trapped" trigger is not properly working.

Another Example on X2 Cults for RP.
    The escape way is wrong, it passes by the ladder twice before going up. The way to the spawn is already too long to waste time running around the respawn.

When you exani hur up or down to arrive in the respawn, the char starts to spam the spell. Even when you are on ground floor, the char keeps "puffing". or trying to "hur down" on a place it can't (whenever world change happens) and not working (tries about 5 or 6 times and then go to the right place).

Example on MS Edron Vamps
    If the vampire dies below the woods on the corridor the stake function tries to put the body on top using the Browse Field. But there is no way to stake the monster, since it's below a scenario.

Another stuff on MS Edron Vamps
    After 2 or 3 re-supplies the wooden stake misteriously stop working. Everytime.

I'm quite disapointed by the quality of the scripts. There is no need to send me the correction because I already changed them. Just the blessed stake that I guess it's 100% bugged.

Best Regards!

Dont worry, participants will still receive their prize as soon we figure this out.
    Ye i got the script i chose, thanks man
    But i died being 20 levels above the required with everything correctly configured hehe
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by imbalanced View Post
    thx, script is working as expected, awesome!

I was curious about ice witch temple for druid, I have 50 ED do u think if i can hunt there with full def set + soft boots ( i mean only 1st floor).
    May have a hard time with Ice Witches but give it a try without being afk.

Quote Originally Posted by vincie View Post
    Hello Blakw,

I already bought 2 scripts from you, both of them I had to make a lot of improvements, the waypoints are perfect but there are some serious flaws on the hunting mindset.

Example: X2 Cults for RP.
    Whenever you check the "Force Refill" box, if you run out of supplies it just modify targeting to "Only if trapped" to all monsters.
    Problem: If you have just passed the Check Supply place (which there is only one) the character will run ALL the respawn without attacking any monster. It can take from 2 to 7 minutes. If you don't have a good speed you can probably die.
    If you don't check the "Force Refill" it will go up killing every monster that appears, because the "only if trapped" trigger is not properly working.

The escape way is wrong, it passes by the ladder twice before going up. The way to the spawn is already too long to waste time running around the respawn.

When you exani hur up or down to arrive in the respawn, the char starts to spam the spell. Even when you are on ground floor, the char keeps "puffing". or trying to "hur down" on a place it can't (whenever world change happens) and not working (tries about 5 or 6 times and then go to the right place).

Example on MS Edron Vamps
    If the vampire dies below the woods on the corridor the stake function tries to put the body on top using the Browse Field. But there is no way to stake the monster, since it's below a scenario.

Another stuff on MS Edron Vamps
    After 2 or 3 re-supplies the wooden stake misteriously stop working. Everytime.

I'm quite disapointed by the quality of the scripts. There is no need to send me the correction because I already changed them. Just the blessed stake that I guess it's 100% bugged.

Best Regards!
    @Cults: Most issues have been reported before and the improved version just hasnt been released yet due to a pending fix for mini-world change path.
    @ Vampires: It is a bug on internal stake() function, please try using the following: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post188319

Thank you for feedback.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Promotion information:

Double Exp January 50% OFF is a promotion that allow you get a 50% discount on total cart value for the scripts you purchase.

Start Date: 07 January 2016 - 23:00 GMT+0
    End Date: 12 January 2016 - 00:00 GMT+0
    Coupon Code: 50OFF2XJ
    Valid for: Real Cash Payment Methods Only

Note: We reserve the right to end/change promotion at any time.
    Last edited by blakw; 01-08-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Just started getting back into Tibia and was so happy to see you guys post on Windbot forums. I purchased a few scripts in the past (5 years ago) and have always held you in the highest regards. I just purchased another script (PH Coryms for knight) and am having yet another fantastic experience.

I was reading and saw "We will provide support for each script you purchase at no cost, if you need any help feel free to post on thread and we will answer as soon as possible."

I completely understand if it isn't possible, but is there any chance you guys could provide a Yalahar Zombie Script or an equivalent level script for knights that I purchased in the past?

I recommend you guys to all my fellow botting friends and will continue to do so in the future regardless of your ability to supply a script. I'm also happy to see your current 50% promotion going on and will be sure to take advantage of the deal later tonight.

Thanks again,

Ticcow.

Free User
    Yeah, this was great idea man I will prolly buy 7-8~ scripts, thanks for this!

Free User
    Check your e-mail and your harmonia dp please