Signup Now
Page 188 of 228 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2274
    Free User
    Attachment 13810
    So your tarpit for sorcs gets stuck on this SQM almost every time, and will not deposit items. I had to manually add the "009 Stand" to make him stand on a Depot SQM. Also has a very hard time taking the Scarab Coins from the DP, which is why I just decided to carry them in my bp.. Everything else seems to work fine. I checked all BP names and everything else a thousand times. So if you can help me out, that would be great!

Edit: I tried to show pic from Imgur, but its too late. Sorry!
    Last edited by Jhunnior; 01-25-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhunnior View Post
    Attachment 13810
    So your tarpit for sorcs gets stuck on this SQM almost every time, and will not deposit items. I had to manually add the "009 Stand" to make him stand on a Depot SQM. Also has a very hard time taking the Scarab Coins from the DP, which is why I just decided to carry them in my bp.. Everything else seems to work fine. I checked all BP names and everything else a thousand times. So if you can help me out, that would be great!

Edit: I tried to show pic from Imgur, but its too late. Sorry!
    Does it open all backpacks correctly before going to deposit items? Make sure you are not using the Extra Backpack option if not withdrawing supplies.

To properly withdraw Scarab Coins, place the backpack inside Depot Box 1 (must be the one defined one settings), it will move scarab coins to Main Backpack.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Does it open all backpacks correctly before going to deposit items? Make sure you are not using the Extra Backpack option if not withdrawing supplies.

To properly withdraw Scarab Coins, place the backpack inside Depot Box 1 (must be the one defined one settings), it will move scarab coins to Main Backpack.
    It opens all the backpacks and everything works just fine, but its like not moving to the DP spot. I verified all the settings, ill
    Give it another go when i get home. All the settings are correct, and it works if i manually step on the DP or adding the "stand" waypoint

It opens all the backpacks and everything works just fine, but its like not moving to the DP spot. I verified all the settings, ill
    Give it another go when i get home. All the settings are correct, and it works if i manually step on the DP or adding the "stand" waypoint
    Did you clean up your minimap from marks/icons?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Did you clean up your minimap from marks/icons?
    Yeah that wwas the first thing I did. I noticed I had another problem in the bank while withdrawing cash. I'm going to keep trying, the bank may have just been lagg, but definitely the DP is having issues.

Free User
    error in Persistent script Main Variables:
    ["waitLureTime = getuseroption("waitLu..."]:Main Variables:70 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

70- "waitLureTime = getuseroption("waitLureTime")*1000"
    any idea?

Yeah that wwas the first thing I did. I noticed I had another problem in the bank while withdrawing cash. I'm going to keep trying, the bank may have just been lagg, but definitely the DP is having issues.
    I believe the issue might be related to WindBot Beta since the script is working fine on Tibia 10.
    Are you using the latest beta version?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesel View Post
    error in Persistent script Main Variables:
    ["waitLureTime = getuseroption("waitLu..."]:Main Variables:70 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

70- "waitLureTime = getuseroption("waitLureTime")*1000"
    any idea?
    Please answer PM.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    I believe the issue might be related to WindBot Beta since the script is working fine on Tibia 10.
    Are you using the latest beta version?

and you know what that is what I was thinking as well. I have yet to update the beta windbot, but as soon as I do I will keep you posted!! thanks though!!

Free User
    I bought the krailos script ogre south for druid and my script is not attacking thunderstorm please help me (the other runes work)
    Last edited by Shaaft; 01-27-2017 at 07:06 PM.

and you know what that is what I was thinking as well. I have yet to update the beta windbot, but as soon as I do I will keep you posted!! thanks though!!
    Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaft View Post
    I bought the krailos script ogre south for druid and my script is not attacking thunderstorm please help me (the other runes work)
    Make sure you got Thunderstorm Runes properly assigned to your Tibia Hotkeys or use Fast Keys on WindAddons.
    Since it is not possible to buy Thunderstorm Runes on Krailos you can only use the Withdraw Runes options, the backpack with runes must be inside Depot Box 1.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)