Signup Now
Page 170 of 228 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2274
    Free User
    script purchased from you in need of improvement or refinement, the character is in place and beats with the rod necromancer even though the distance is 2 at exori flm / Frigo, a character often instead of opening the body opens an empty floor in smaller spaces should where there are vampir, ghoust, DS, Mumy necromancer add options block monster ava use and when it is necromancer comes over and shoot with exori flam, in rooms where there are benshee often loses target and wasted time at 129lvl barely 160-170k / h expo, -14,5k / h gold seems to me from the refining should be around 250-270k / h exp

Quote Originally Posted by saska View Post
    script purchased from you in need of improvement or refinement, the character is in place and beats with the rod necromancer even though the distance is 2 at exori flm / Frigo, a character often instead of opening the body opens an empty floor in smaller spaces should where there are vampir, ghoust, DS, Mumy necromancer add options block monster ava use and when it is necromancer comes over and shoot with exori flam, in rooms where there are benshee often loses target and wasted time at 129lvl barely 160-170k / h expo, -14,5k / h gold seems to me from the refining should be around 250-270k / h exp
    Sent you a PM because I couldnt understand part of what you wrote.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Check dolera

Free User
    Check Harmonia pls

Quote Originally Posted by kudmar View Post
    Check Harmonia pls
    Done, thank you

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    What is the min level for lure mode as a mage?

Free User
    Just bought you oramond hydra script.. was wonding for a mage whats the best way to ensure the most exp there sds? or thunderstorms? and If I use thunderstorms does the script still sd if the hydra has low health say 500 and lower?

Also could you message me what the settings needs to be to get the most exp there

** [Edit -> Also how can I make it not shoot SD's if the bog raider has low hp and instead shoot gran vis or exori vis..]

Quote Originally Posted by Spoozy View Post
    What is the min level for lure mode as a mage?
    Which script are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by syndicate View Post
    Just bought you oramond hydra script.. was wonding for a mage whats the best way to ensure the most exp there sds? or thunderstorms? and If I use thunderstorms does the script still sd if the hydra has low health say 500 and lower?

Also could you message me what the settings needs to be to get the most exp there

** [Edit -> Also how can I make it not shoot SD's if the bog raider has low hp and instead shoot gran vis or exori vis..]
    As personal opinion I do prefer using SD runes there since it kill faster than using Thunderstorm rune plus Hydras regenerate health too often.

Yes you can set spells only for Bog Raider, go to Scripter (top nav) > Persistents > open Smart Shooter > remove "Bog Raider" from monster list.
    Then go to Targeting > Monster List and set the spells you desire for Bog Raider.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Which script are you referring to?

As personal opinion I do prefer using SD runes there since it kill faster than using Thunderstorm rune plus Hydras regenerate health too often.

Yes you can set spells only for Bog Raider, go to Scripter (top nav) > Persistents > open Smart Shooter > remove "Bog Raider" from monster list.
    Then go to Targeting > Monster List and set the spells you desire for Bog Raider.

What I meant more so was to have a minimum hp% to shoot sds, for both hydra and bogs. For example 1 sd on my mage brings the bog to yellow/red so shooting 2 sds is waste cause I can shoot one sd and be okay with spells. For both hydra and bogs I would wanna know if I can use spells below a certain hp% I tried thunderstorms and your right hydras rejuvinate to fast etc.

[Edit -> Okay Right now I have it to attack with spells for 1 monster and 2+ it will use sds. thats fine but for me Im trying to get the opposite so that it will even sd a hydra in low health 1 or more even if its using spells... and for a bog even if there is 1 or more to use spells in low health? Idk if thats possible.
    Last edited by syndicate; 11-17-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicate View Post
    What I meant more so was to have a minimum hp% to shoot sds, for both hydra and bogs. For example 1 sd on my mage brings the bog to yellow/red so shooting 2 sds is waste cause I can shoot one sd and be okay with spells. For both hydra and bogs I would wanna know if I can use spells below a certain hp% I tried thunderstorms and your right hydras rejuvinate to fast etc.

[Edit -> Okay Right now I have it to attack with spells for 1 monster and 2+ it will use sds. thats fine but for me Im trying to get the opposite so that it will even sd a hydra in low health 1 or more even if its using spells... and for a bog even if there is 1 or more to use spells in low health? Idk if thats possible.
    Yes its possible but to do so you will need to remove Hydra and Bog Raider from Smart Shooter monster list and just use Windbot built-in Targeting Spells/Runes.
    Its quite simple, you need to use the Setting 1 and Setting 2 of each monster based on Health % then set the spells you wish to use (and sqm distance).

Example:

Hydra Setting 1
    - Set Hp% range: 15 to 100
    - Set First Spell: Sudden Death Rune
    - Set Distance: 4 sqm

Hydra Setting 2
    - Set Hp% range: 0 to 15
    - Set First Spell: Strong Energy Strike
    - Set Second Spell: Energy Strike
    - Set Distance: 2 sqm

--

Bog Raider Setting 1
    - Set Hp% range: 40 to 100
    - Set First Spell: Sudden Death Rune
    - Set Distance: 3 sqm

Bog Raider Setting 2
    - Set Hp% range: 0 to 40
    - Set First Spell: Strong Energy Strike
    - Set Second Spell: Energy Strike
    - Set Distance: 3 sqm

In case you are having trouble doing this just let me know and will do it for you.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)