Signup Now
Page 114 of 228 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2274
    Free User
    Hmm and how change to disequip life ring not to loot backpack but to main becouse when he is refilling he take more life rings to main backpack but he got some in lootbp

Quote Originally Posted by jadowity View Post
    Hmm and how change to disequip life ring not to loot backpack but to main becouse when he is refilling he take more life rings to main backpack but he got some in lootbp
    Just change the destination to supbp on Scripter > Persistent > Amulet/Ring Equipper.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Will you be making ghastly dragons and demon scripts for RP?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanks Tim View Post
    Will you be making ghastly dragons and demon scripts for RP?
    Yes we have plans for it

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    I have one more thing about about mother of scarab lair. On the pics i mark how bot buged, he was going left, right, left, right all the time ( red cricle ) on the left was dead ancient scarab (i think bot wanted to loot him) and with low hp scarab. I don't know probably bot wanted to loot and kill low hp scarab. I noticed bot getting crazy when he see low hp scarabs.

@Edit
    And another thing i choose to buy 250 gfb but he bought just 190. Buying potions are fine
    @Edit2
    ohh god this script is so buged. I choose to hunt only 5th floor but he is hunting on 3rd floor nad without spell attack.
    Last edited by jadowity; 03-22-2016 at 04:41 PM.

Free User
    @blakw
    bro, on the krailos script it says the Didgeridoo is worth 4k. but i looked on tibia.wikia and no npc showed that buys it.
    info please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Yes we have plans for it
    what with space in bp for manas. Supplies BP are first and still it stucked! I set up to bought 900 manas and when in bp are 9 or 10 space he still stuck ;/

Quote Originally Posted by jadowity View Post
    I have one more thing about about mother of scarab lair. On the pics i mark how bot buged, he was going left, right, left, right all the time ( red cricle ) on the left was dead ancient scarab (i think bot wanted to loot him) and with low hp scarab. I don't know probably bot wanted to loot and kill low hp scarab. I noticed bot getting crazy when he see low hp scarabs.

@Edit
    And another thing i choose to buy 250 gfb but he bought just 190. Buying potions are fine
    @Edit2
    ohh god this script is so buged. I choose to hunt only 5th floor but he is hunting on 3rd floor nad without spell attack.
    Regarding issues: tell the Waypoint Settings options you got enabled/disable to run some heavy testing here.

Quote Originally Posted by rey isaac View Post
    @blakw
    bro, on the krailos script it says the Didgeridoo is worth 4k. but i looked on tibia.wikia and no npc showed that buys it.
    info please
    The item values come as standard from item data file of WindBot. You can edit them on @ WindBot folder > tibiadata folder > items.xml

Quote Originally Posted by frems View Post
    what with space in bp for manas. Supplies BP are first and still it stucked! I set up to bought 900 manas and when in bp are 9 or 10 space he still stuck ;/
    I am having quite some difficulty to understand the issue you are facing, where are you from? You can explain in Portuguese.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Regarding issues: tell the Waypoint Settings options you got enabled/disable to run some heavy testing here.

The item values come as standard from item data file of WindBot. You can edit them on @ WindBot folder > tibiadata folder > items.xml

I am having quite some difficulty to understand the issue you are facing, where are you from? You can explain in Portuguese.
    in bp are 20 places. 4 are for bps, 4 are for shovel etc. 1-2 space for money. when he going to npc and buy potions for example 800 main bp are full and bot open immeditly next bp and dont see potions in main bp and dont have cap so he stuck near npc. for now I change bp to jewel maybe that gonna help but I saw in other script that when char buy a stack of supplies it immediately move to supplies bp and then buy next stack and keep going. u can do that or disable open next bp in script. maybe that work.

Free User
    got me all excited =C