Signup Now
Page 103 of 228 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2274
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks Tim View Post
    Can I safely hunt every part of the cave at 200+ with the right set?

Also, any idea on the exp for grimvale if I hunt all floor? I will get this one tonight if your thinking its possibly 500k+ an hour off bonus
    Yes you can take all tunnels except North T. and Caves due to high amount of Serpents and Medusas.
    About grimvale, for which vocation are you looking to?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    I bought a script souleater but he is caught at the entrance how to fix?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Yes you can take all tunnels except North T. and Caves due to high amount of Serpents and Medusas.
    About grimvale, for which vocation are you looking to?
    Elder Druid.

I ran it yesterday, seems okay, It never used the rusty removers I had in my main BP on any rustys though? also if by any chance.. is their anyway you can add something where if theirs 3 creatures.. stand still? if 4+ keep distance? It would be awesome if grimvale for ED had a lure mode like edron vamps. Another thing.. on -2.. it ropes up to those little spawns where its got like 2x creatures, but doesn't kill them? ropes up.. runs a circle and just goes back down? :P

also can you make it sell vials at edron NPC? I sometimes end up with like 30 or so vials on me after a hunt and it affects buying manas. I have it set to buy 520 manas but it went to the spawn with 420 even though I had cap?

also I ran Edron vampires for ED yesterday and I'm still having the problem with it not skinning once it gets to -4 and also it got stuck after clearing -5 and running to -4 first part again. It kills that spawn and then stops for some time. Hopefully you get a chance to check out edron vamps today with all the "problems" I said :P if those few things could be tweaked it would be awesome
    Last edited by Tanks Tim; 02-22-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyot View Post
    I bought a script souleater but he is caught at the entrance how to fix?
    By caught you mean stopped/stuck? First thing to check is the Tibia Maps, make sure they are fully explored and clean of marks/icons.

Elder Druid.

I ran it yesterday, seems okay, It never used the rusty removers I had in my main BP on any rustys though? also if by any chance.. is their anyway you can add something where if theirs 3 creatures.. stand still? if 4+ keep distance? It would be awesome if grimvale for ED had a lure mode like edron vamps. Another thing.. on -2.. it ropes up to those little spawns where its got like 2x creatures, but doesn't kill them? ropes up.. runs a circle and just goes back down? :P

also can you make it sell vials at edron NPC? I sometimes end up with like 30 or so vials on me after a hunt and it affects buying manas. I have it set to buy 520 manas but it went to the spawn with 420 even though I had cap?

also I ran Edron vampires for ED yesterday and I'm still having the problem with it not skinning once it gets to -4 and also it got stuck after clearing -5 and running to -4 first part again. It kills that spawn and then stops for some time. Hopefully you get a chance to check out edron vamps today with all the "problems" I said :P if those few things could be tweaked it would be awesome
    @Unruster, it will only use rust remover when there are not targeting monsters nor missing bodies to loot. That wasnt the case? @blocking creatures, I will need that you add me on skype so I can give you an action to do that. Add blakw.scripts but request confirmation on forum after adding due to fakes.

Regarding the others issues, it will be easier to find solutions by skype due to better and quicker communication.
    Thank you.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    By caught you mean stopped/stuck? First thing to check is the Tibia Maps, make sure they are fully explored and clean of marks/icons.

@Unruster, it will only use rust remover when there are not targeting monsters nor missing bodies to loot. That wasnt the case? @blocking creatures, I will need that you add me on skype so I can give you an action to do that. Add blakw.scripts but request confirmation on forum after adding due to fakes.

Regarding the others issues, it will be easier to find solutions by skype due to better and quicker communication.
    Thank you.
    I just requested you on skype, hopefully you got it!

I just requested you on skype, hopefully you got it!
    Not yet, PM me your skype please.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Not yet, PM me your skype please.

Sent you a PM

Free User

vampire crypt issue

Hey I started using this script today and for some reason even though i set the max amount of avalanches to buy at 400, the bot goes to gray island and buys 1200 avalanches then goes back to edron to buy manas and then go hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinxz View Post
    Hey I started using this script today and for some reason even though i set the max amount of avalanches to buy at 400, the bot goes to gray island and buys 1200 avalanches then goes back to edron to buy manas and then go hunt
    Place your supplies backpack on front of all others bps that are inside main bp, that way when purchasing supplies they will end up inside supplies bp.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Place your supplies backpack on front of all others bps that are inside main bp, that way when purchasing supplies they will end up inside supplies bp.
    Should i not have any avalanches in the bp to start with? Because i just did what you said and started the bot in edron dp and it took me back to gray island and bought even more avalanches

Nvm i figured it out lol thanks!
    Last edited by Sphinxz; 02-23-2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: solved