Signup Now
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Free User
    This happened to me also, sorry.

Neo-Gold = 100% safe for me( a lot of deals) . Thats it.

Free User
    lol you say you refund deleted chars haha I want to see that
    and why u compare smeg to your 'business' which makes u living?
    Smeg is just a person which selling/ middleman is only hobby for him, so why would he need to make any compensation?

You as a professional business as you said with big income revenue like you said, should give a compensation to the wrong informed customer
    You just want to get out of this situation simply

@nesterk

I feel really sorry for that, dude. It sucks when peopley aren't honest and assume their faults.

@Oskaritto

I'm happy for you then, at least one person who didn't get fooled.

@hasztager

If he was professional, he would care more about his customers, and not keep saying "there's nothing that I can do, i don't care about your loss and i won't pay even a penny for that".

@WindbotMods

Can you guys please just ban this guy and remove his sales offer? It's clearly that he isn't reliable and honest.

Banned
    1 person who didnt get fooled? I have traded over 1200 accounts for over 500 000 USD since more then 5 years. I wont refund you this payment for sure, its not our fault that you lost your money however we are really sorry about your loss. You should have at least a minimum of caution, just a minimum...

Regards,
    Michal

Banned
    1 person who didnt get fooled? I have traded over 1200 accounts for over 500 000 USD since more then 5 years. I wont refund you this payment for sure, its not our fault that you lost your money however we are really sorry about your loss. You should have at least a minimum of caution, just a minimum...

Remove my offers? Thats insane, you lost your money because you were not carefull and there is no evidence of single scam from our side and you want to ban us?

Regards,
    Michal

Quote Originally Posted by Neonart View Post

Remove my offers? Thats insane, you lost your money because you were not carefull and there is no evidence of single scam from our side and you want to ban us?

Regards,
    Michal
    Actually he lost money trying to buy a char off your service. Stop using skype as a method of communication but then saying don't use skype when talking about accounts? If your skype keeps getting hacked for whatever fucking reason don't put a skype in your name. Your threads and signature shout "HEY CONTACT US THROUGH OUR SKYPE BUT PLS DON'T USE OUR SKYPE IT KEEPS GETTING HACKED AND WE WONT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU!!!!"

Even if you don't get banned, I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN TRYING TO TRADE WITH THIS GUY.
    Trade History:
    Bought 210 EK from Wasoom
    Bought 400 ED from ragnir
    Sold 220 EK to staxzilla
    Sold/Bought/Traded many accounts with debugerror
    Bought 240 ED from Conzilla via WU
    Bought 315 ED from Secure
    Bought 195 EK from Spens
    Sold 413 ED ragnir

Banned
    I would say use your brain when buying anything from anyone. We posted info everywhere that we dont sell anything through skype. Its to answer the quick questions only, which is usefull for many people. We, as other normal companies, have checkout on website.

Also 400 rp for 200€ (in fact for like 100€ if we take off other things which were included)? Wtf are we talking about? Everyone knows its his fault that he got cheated so why you try to blame us for it?

Regards,
    Michal

This has confirmed my suspicions, good thing I didn't buy that "cheap" EK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    This has confirmed my suspicions, good thing I didn't buy that "cheap" EK.
    What suspicions? This post isnt about his account got hacked but skype got hacked. Many other people's skypes was hacked before too.

Regards,
    Michal