Signup Now
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RochaSJC View Post
    Dude, I already told you that i didn't see that information. If you still use skype as a form of contact, you're assuming the chance of commit the error again. It's not a "professional" company for me, i'm sorry for that. If this is your full time job, you must care about your customers and prevent them to get injured by your faults. In that day, you were still sending message normally in your characters sale topic, announcing an opportunity to post in your website. Neither WARN everybody in forums, like putting the website down and writing clearly: "WE GOT HACKED IN SKYPE, DON'T TRUST ANY INFORMATION SENT TO YOU!!!" you were capable to do, so i'm asking you to gently give my money back, or at least give me in characters/gold in-game, if you don't want to waste your money.

Trust me: Being honest and caring about your customers is the best way to get and maintain the success. Everybody is commenting here and blaming you, just admit your fault and accept the consequences, think and be like a grown man.
    Portuguese Version

Sinto muito pela sua perda cara, mas infelizmente creio que ele não devolverá nada e tão pouco recompensá-lo por tua perda. Já ouvi algumas histórias negativas a respeito do serviço deles e depois disso não cogitei nem mais olhar as accounts oferecidas no site deles. De qualquer forma, não existe nenhum maneira de estornar a compra dos cartões da PSN? Espero que você possa reverter essa situação, até mais!

English Version

I'm really sorry for your loss, but I'm afraid he won't give anything back neither compensate you for it. Have already heard some negative stories about his services, also after that I wasn't even interested on looking into his accounts. Anyway, isn't there any chance to chargeback the PSN cards you bought? Hope you can give a turn on that situation, see ya!
    Last edited by Alemonster; 01-28-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Strange, I've personally had 3 or 4 trades with neonart and they all went well?

Sorry for your loss though

Quote Originally Posted by Alemonster View Post
    Portuguese Version

Sinto muito pela sua perda cara, mas infelizmente creio que ele não devolverá nada e tão pouco recompensá-lo por tua perda. Já ouvi algumas histórias negativas a respeito do serviço deles e depois disso não cogitei nem mais olhar as accounts oferecidas no site deles. De qualquer forma, não existe nenhum maneira de estornar a compra dos cartões da PSN? Espero que você possa reverter essa situação, até mais!

English Version

I'm really sorry for your loss, but I'm afraid he won't give anything back neither compensate you for it. Have already heard some negative stories about his services, also after that I wasn't even interested on looking into his accounts. Anyway, isn't there any chance to chargeback the PSN cards you bought? Hope you can give a turn on that situation, see ya!
    Portuguese Version

Muito obrigado pelo apoio meu caro, a g2a.com já devolveu meu dinheiro sobre os cartões da PSN, pelo menos isso eu não perdi. O problema é que como o cartão do PaySafeCard já foi utilizado, não pode mais ser devolvido. Resumindo: perdi 100 euros ao invés de perder 200(o que me acalma um pouco). Quanto ao tópico, mesmo que ele seja tão tolo em não devolver meu dinheiro, eu vou continuar dando pelo menos BUMP aqui no tópico, apenas para alertar outros possíveis clientes de que ele não é confiável, fazendo assim, ele perder clientela por ser desonesto.

English Version

Thanks very much my friend, the g2a.com already refund my money about PSN cards, at least i don't lost it. The problem is that the PaySafeCard has already been used, and they can't give it back to me. Resuming: I lost 100 euros instead of loosing 200(what calms me down a bit). About the topic, even if he doesn't refund me, i'll continue bumping the topic, just to alert another possible customers that he's not reliable, making he lose his customers for being dishonest.

@Neonart:
    1. Firstly, your website post about the hack is in animation(flash probably), and it hides when time goes on, so it's not a warn for me if I take 2 seconds to look the website home. As I told you, you would get the website down and put a big text informing the event, that would be a nice way to warn your customers.
    2. I didn't see it, you can't put the blame on me like that.
    3. Yes you are using this skype as it's in your signature. As I told you, you're assuming the risk of getting another case like that, putting your skype as a contact form, because as you say: "Skype isn't safe". And I don't care if it's neogold.sell or michal.neonart, it's the same person and in same risk of hacking. Just do what @ozzix told you, don't use a skype in your signature.

Just give it back, i close the topic and you can go on with your life without problem for me.

Banned
    @Alemonster
    Excuse me but what does it have to do with our accounts? They are safe and we are the biggest company which trading tibia accounts. Also have sick prices now.
    @Nizar
    Trades with us are still safe
    @RochaSJC
    Thats not the first case like that. Manye other sellers like Smeg's skype was hacked before and no one had to refund any money for that. Everyone knows to confirm the trade on forum or if you buy from company to go through website, This skype is only to answer simple questions. Also it was never hacked.

Regards,
    Michal

@Neonart

Well, then i'm not included in Everyone. If I get support via skype, and the support helps me to pay in another payment types, why the hell i wouldn't follow him? How i was supposed to know that you were hacked?

Dude, at least, cover anything of my waste, 90%, 80%, 70%.. Anything would help me. I accept KKs ingame or anything like that. I just don't want to lose all my money and see you acting like "it was my fault, but i don't care about your loss."

You would earn much more doing that. In that case i would buy with you in another chance, and you won't have to worry about your reputation.

Just poor customer service imo
    Trade History:
    Bought 210 EK from Wasoom
    Bought 400 ED from ragnir
    Sold 220 EK to staxzilla
    Sold/Bought/Traded many accounts with debugerror
    Bought 240 ED from Conzilla via WU
    Bought 315 ED from Secure
    Bought 195 EK from Spens
    Sold 413 ED ragnir

Posts677 Reputation6

@Matt
    A person like him won't be succesful in business. Never.
    @Carlocho
    The funny is: Every newcomer has 10 of reputation. So he got more "dislike" than "like".

Now he's ignoring me. Running away bro? Is that the customer support that a professional company does? Wow, really nice!

CuHpQxo.jpg

Y'all can join his website and see his warn about the skype hacked. It hides in 2 seconds. Look this website without ANY warning. IS THAT DIFFICULT TO PUT THE WHOLE SITE DOWN AND PUT A BIG MESSAGE ON IT WHILE YOU RECOVER THE SKYPE?

See the printscreen here.

Where is the moderators? He's already banned in another bot forums, why don't you guys just ban him here for spamming the users?

i did once a trade with him, and i got scammed
    he was selling an account and the regis wasnt at his name... ofc he will tell... that is shit propaganda
    he gave me a rk and everydays i must change regist cuz someone changed it.
    and when i told him about that, he just told me, just wait, and later, he told me i should tell him it before...
    dunno why moderators let him made this...

ah the character that u sold me was Fullgo, ed on antica...