Signup Now
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonart View Post
    Sir Druidox
    "We wont use skype: neogold.sell " There is no this skype in signature so you are dumb. If I am thief post any evidence please.

Krypto
    So far we are the only one who really never scammed any one. People like Czoger got his chars deleted and he simply finished business without refunding anyone. People like RobD just scammed someone and left the business. You know why? Because all the others do it as a part time job. We do it as a legal company and we do it proffesional way. I cant let this business down because thats how i earn money. And I earn on it too much to let it down.

Regards,
    Michal
    no skype in sign? i beg to differ

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Neogold.Sell isnt Michael.Neonart, is it?

Neogold.Sell isnt Michael.Neonart, is it?
    doesnt rly matter which skype u write in link as u still use skype with it there, the quote stated u DONT have a skype in your sign, which you do have

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Banned
    You need to qoute the whole sentence lol. Which is "we wont use skype: neogold.sell" There is no THIS skype~"

You need to qoute the whole sentence lol. Which is "we wont use skype: neogold.sell" There is no THIS skype~"
    id still recomend not using skype as its just to easily hacked but w/e.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    id still recomend not using skype as its just to easily hacked but w/e.
    Thats why we wont use that one which keeps getting hacked. We also tell everywhere and everyone that we dont do any "deals" through skype. Only through safe checkout on our website like everyone should do it.

Regards,
    Michal

Free User
    if thats the case and its your business, generally you would offer some sort of compensation otherwise bad news will spread,

sort of what insurance is for, but in an imaginary business insurance wouldnt cover these sorts of things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigzawr View Post
    if thats the case and its your business, generally you would offer some sort of compensation otherwise bad news will spread,

sort of what insurance is for, but in an imaginary business insurance wouldnt cover these sorts of things
    We refund the most cases from all other sellers. If chars gets deleted we refund it, nobody does it. But we cant refund this case, we posted info everywhere we could that we dont sell anything via skype and only through checkout on website.

Dude, I already told you that i didn't see that information. If you still use skype as a form of contact, you're assuming the chance of commit the error again. It's not a "professional" company for me, i'm sorry for that. If this is your full time job, you must care about your customers and prevent them to get injured by your faults. In that day, you were still sending message normally in your characters sale topic, announcing an opportunity to post in your website. Neither WARN everybody in forums, like putting the website down and writing clearly: "WE GOT HACKED IN SKYPE, DON'T TRUST ANY INFORMATION SENT TO YOU!!!" you were capable to do, so i'm asking you to gently give my money back, or at least give me in characters/gold in-game, if you don't want to waste your money.

Trust me: Being honest and caring about your customers is the best way to get and maintain the success. Everybody is commenting here and blaming you, just admit your fault and accept the consequences, think and be like a grown man.

Banned
    1. We posted in our threads and everywhere to not trade on skype and go through checkout on website only.
    2. 30 sec after hack was done we posted about it everywhere also.
    3. We are not using this skype, we removed it from everywhere.

Regards,
    Michal