Signup Now
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Don't trust him - Neo-Gold

Hey guys, sadly i'm here to tell y'all a negative case from Neo-Gold.com (@Neonart). -sorry if you don't understand some words, i'm brazilian and i'll try to do my best-

On sunday's night, i got a message from Sir Michal Czekajlo from Skype, with informations about a list of accounts for sale with discounts of 50%. As i'm interested in a high-level RP(see this link), i asked him about my interest and he promptly answered me with his accounts/offers. I noticed that he was reliable, and i wanted to go on with our conversation, trying to negotiate a better price for me. After some hours of talking, we finally decided a good price and good benefits for me, with this description: 390 RP with EQ, + 20kk + premium scroll 30 days + world transfer code for 200€.(In fact, was 280$ but i had problem with payment, he accepted it). I know that price is TOO low, and you can "smell a rat" on it. But anyway, he was reliable and what's the problem if a guy with many character want to sell it all with a cheap price?
    The problem is: my credit card wasn't accepted on PayPal(low limit), and i said it to him. He was attentive with me, showing me other methods of payment, as paysafecard or buying keys on g2a.com(he told me that he would sell it to a customer). We decided that i had to give him 100€ via paysafecard and 100€ buying g2a.com PSN Cards(Spanish). Here are the receipts:

Paysafecard:
    paysafecard receipt.pdf

Spanish PSN Cards(g2a.com):
    PSN cards receipt.jpg

The Spanish PSN Cards i paid through billet banking(it takes 1~3 working days to count). The big problem is: Today i arrived home from work and i saw that my order was confirmed. So i logged into skype and went to talk to Sir Michal, who told me that his skype account had been hacked and after i explained all that happened, he told me that he won't give my money back. He told me that he puts on everywhere to don't checkout through skype and stuff like that, but i joined his website on sunday(to check his activities), and it was alright(i didn't see any warning about his skype hacked).
    In the case of PaySafeCard, i guess i can't get my money back. In case of g2a.com, thanks God i already requested my refund, and they're processing it. So, i think i lost 100€.
    I recorded a video showing my whole conversation with Sir Michal Czekajlo, including today's conversation, where he tells me that he won't give my money back.

Download the video here.

I totally understand him, if he really got hacked, it really sucks. But i think that the customers don't have to pay for his mistakes, maybe changing passwords constantly and taking care of don't access suspicious websites, is a good way to prevent get hacked and to maintain his customers safe.
    I'm here just to notice you guys to don't trust a guy who doesn't care about his customers, and let them be punished due to his own mistakes.

The video recorded shows the whole conversation, so you can solve your doubts there, or you can ask here on forums, i'm able to answer your doubts about this issue.
    Last edited by RochaSJC; 01-27-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Error in video

problem with skype is thats its way to easy to get acces to others accounts, a thumb rule its to always ask him to pm you on forum
    sorry for ur loss though, sucks

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Yes, i know. But at least he should admit its fail, and care about his customer giving me in-game items(it's cheap for him) or something trying to minimize my loss. At least i think a good seller would do it, don't you?

From what I've heard in the past, this guy is notorious for selling accounts that aren't fully registered in his name yet so they always have the chance of being hacked back. Then he claims it's not his fault and he can't refund or something. Anyways I'd like to see what he has to say.
    Trade History:
    Bought 210 EK from Wasoom
    Bought 400 ED from ragnir
    Sold 220 EK to staxzilla
    Sold/Bought/Traded many accounts with debugerror
    Bought 240 ED from Conzilla via WU
    Bought 315 ED from Secure
    Bought 195 EK from Spens
    Sold 413 ED ragnir

And if he really scammed me and his excuse is: "I got hacked, sorry, but i don't refund."? He would get the money and leave clean in this case. If he isn't totally trusted, we don't know what he can do.
    I feel sorry, but posting here is my only way to get heard, and maybe my only way to get my money back, if he see that it will affect his sales.

Free User
    I jus tadd my 5 cent, long long time ago i was selling him 3 acc, ofc regi data changed for him & he get new confirm key. For 1 acc he payed me even before he get password/login, after i gived him all 3 acc, he sayed something that his bank transfer didint come yet & we need wait till towmorrow, towmorrow this same story, after 3 day he changed rec key & bah. sayed good bye to me. It was my journey with "Reseller" so as u see in this game u cant even trust to "reseller" with "company". peace

Banned
    RochaSJC

Many people's skype was hacked before. There is no way to defend of this. We posted info everywhere to NOT BUY ANYTHING through skype from us. Checkout on website only. We are really sorry for your loss but we cant do anything as stated above.

Matt
    You heard wrong, every acc is registered on us.

Quanx
    Why you lie? If we never paid for your accounts you could post few screenshots and we would be banned. Why you didnt do it?

PS: We wont use skype: neogold.sell any more. We will use live chat and emails only. One more time: remember to use checkout on website only.

And this is why I would never ever use Neonart.
    Heard too many stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonart View Post
    RochaSJC

Many people's skype was hacked before. There is no way to defend of this. We posted info everywhere to NOT BUY ANYTHING through skype from us. Checkout on website only. We are really sorry for your loss but we cant do anything as stated above.

Matt
    You heard wrong, every acc is registered on us.

Quanx
    Why you lie? If we never paid for your accounts you could post few screenshots and we would be banned. Why you didnt do it?

PS: We wont use skype: neogold.sell any more. We will use live chat and emails only. One more time: remember to use checkout on website only.

How dumb you are ?!

You say you don't use skype anymore but have skype in your signature ?

You damn thief soon they will caught you and you will visit the jail

Banned
    Sir Druidox
    "We wont use skype: neogold.sell " There is no this skype in signature so you are dumb. If I am thief post any evidence please.

Krypto
    So far we are the only one who really never scammed any one. People like Czoger got his chars deleted and he simply finished business without refunding anyone. People like RobD just scammed someone and left the business. You know why? Because all the others do it as a part time job. We do it as a legal company and we do it proffesional way. I cant let this business down because thats how i earn money. And I earn on it too much to let it down.

Regards,
    Michal