Signup Now
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Free User
    well sorry do not say anything else I do not use much of the (windbot) forum, if possible. Josh gives you the file + client .. But my internet is very slow with the upload. And logos after you do 1 scan and see if I put some type of virus or malware, Anyway if you want the solution is simple. I share you with the community by placing credits on my behalf.

Free User
    Of course, there is something that does not allow the bot to open the loot .. so being useless for cavebot if people are poor. As I am rich in the game there, I do not need to catch loot and hardcore hunting .. Making it clear also that I in 4 hours using cavebot I was banished permanently. Believing that only I still use the bot. I want to pass the application to Josh, for him to share with the community .. Being moderator and having more visibility, Just with my credits. Follow the print below with my ban.

Avastsz was killed in the Taleon.
    I'm playing in another char and in 8 hours of bot hunt. I ended up level 150.

r.png

Free User
    I'm just a 16 year old kid and I found the solution .. it's pretty dumb and simple. Sorry to send a lot of post at once and also sorry for the delay to reply here in the post. I hope you have the good fortune of not being banned. But for heal and 1 new dash I ended up doing script (I can also share), I guess it does not look so banal for them .. But you also have to bear in mind that if ot is without bot you can not hunt of MC. If not you can be banned even faster.

Free User
    If possible even pass me 1 table so I can post the solution. Would be great. I have in mind things you guys can do that I did not and avoid the ban .. I know a bit of the owner of OTserver, I know some scripts he has that you guys can end up taking ban very fast .. Please Josh contact me .

Free User
    avast give me some money kkkk work and I do college I can not go from lvl 50 to no time test week = l

My nick is ElfaLiLi no taleon.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by avastpro View Post
    If possible even pass me 1 table so I can post the solution. Would be great. I have in mind things you guys can do that I did not and avoid the ban .. I know a bit of the owner of OTserver, I know some scripts he has that you guys can end up taking ban very fast .. Please Josh contact me .
    Maybe they changed corpses ID

Free User
    Of course, there is something that does not allow the bot to open the loot .. so being useless for cavebot if people are poor. As I am rich in the game there, I do not need to catch loot and hardcore hunting .. Making it clear also that I in 4 hours using cavebot I was banished permanently. Believing that only I still use the bot. I want to pass the application to Josh, for him to share with the community .. Being moderator and having more visibility, Just with my credits. Follow the print below with my ban.

Avastsz was killed in the Taleon.
    I'm playing in another char and in 8 hours of bot hunt. I ended up level 150.

r.png
    Questions: Did you used a common script or made yourself script? Did you bot in computer or totally afk? Did you saw some Gamemaster visit or not?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ffbot View Post
    Questions: Did you used a common script or made yourself script? Did you bot in computer or totally afk? Did you saw some Gamemaster visit or not?
    I use paid scripts.
    I have many windows vps machines.
    I did not receive any visitors, although they only gave bots. I was setting the bot on time, I was setting up the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Huni View Post
    Maybe they changed corpses ID
    I did not get to test that.

Wind Powered
    Can you share the solution?
    We all are waiting for it!

Thank you!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by pingolaman View Post
    Can you share the solution?
    We all are waiting for it!

Thank you!

I want to share with Josh, because everyone would have both a moderator post and I do not want to risk being banned here in the forum by malicious people wanting to talk that contains malware and have been hacked: D
    I'm waiting for Josh.