Just making a thread so I can have it for the future. He doesn't understand english very well so im going to make a thread to cover my ass. Ok handed over the account, he said wait one month till I get my cash after I buy him a recovery key. I a few other accounts to sell him so I ordered recovery keys for them as well, in doing so I accidentally ordered 2 recovery keys for the first account I sold him, the Dolera char. One of the recovery keys came in, one got lost in the mail. He emailed CIP for me and they said it got sent out but I know im not going to receive the recovery key. Now, recovery keys expire in 2 months? I think I read that on the letter they sent me with the conformation key. So I don't have a problem waiting the 2 months till it expires for him to send me the cash, I just want him to verify here when I will receive my cash.He owes me 55kk and we have been communicating through PMS so I wanted to verify it here to the public so I can have it on record.

As I stated, it was an accident I ordered 2 recovery keys, I can already tell you that I know the mail fucked up and I wont be getting one I ordered, so I want him to post when I will receive my cash. I guess when the 2nd one expires in 2 months?