Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation "Tibia Trader Shop's" Reliability

Guys, just want to check with y'all if i can trust www.tibiatradershop.com

This guy sent me this PM:
    tibiatrader.jpg

I talked with him through skype and I don't know if he's a scammer or something like that.

Can you guys provide me a feedback about that?

I appreciate it very much.

Kind Regards,
    Rocha.

Wind Powered
    If you don't know him i wouldn't trust because he is not known on this forum
    Regards

Free User
    Do not use this service!

Check xenobot forum there is a lot spam about them being thiefs etc !

Banned
    I know tibiatradershop its good service becouse i bought from that service 6kk and 318 rp on calva and dont have any problems with character any hacks etc.
    Also on Xenobot its 3 thread about that service and one guy spamming its a thief but i think its concurention becouse that service offering character with good prices not high prices.
    And as u can see @hasztager on Xenobot forum u can see moderator say about that service its a not scammer service becouse that guy who's spamming its a thief and dont have any proof that tibiatradershop scam him.
    I think u can easy buy from that service character and u dont be scammed becouse i have to much concerns about that but i trust him and dont lost nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RochaSJC View Post
    Guys, just want to check with y'all if i can trust www.tibiatradershop.com

This guy sent me this PM:
    tibiatrader.jpg

I talked with him through skype and I don't know if he's a scammer or something like that.

Can you guys provide me a feedback about that?

I appreciate it very much.

Kind Regards,
    Rocha.
    I know tibiatradershop its good service becouse i bought from that service 6kk and 318 rp on calva and dont have any problems with character any hacks etc.
    Also on Xenobot its 3 thread about that service and one guy spamming its a thief but i think its concurention becouse that service offering character with good prices not high prices.
    And as u can see @hasztager on Xenobot forum u can see moderator say about that service its a not scammer service becouse that guy who's spamming its a thief and dont have any proof that tibiatradershop scam him.
    I think u can easy buy from that service character and u dont be scammed becouse i have to much concerns about that but i trust him and dont lost nothing.

Banned
    I bought today from tibiatradershop great shield with 16kk on Antica with any problem after i paid 508 Euro in Skrill and after 15 minutes i get shield with cash on my depot Antica.
    Then i think people who's saying that shop are scammer its ridiciolus

Free User
    ^ those two people are saying lies probably it a guy from tradershop, so do not listen , @palomose 1 post gg
    Baczkamen u sounds like one of tradeshop thiefs

DO NOT TRUST TRADERSHOP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hasztager View Post
    ^ those two people are saying lies probably it a guy from tradershop, so do not listen , @palomose 1 post gg
    Baczkamen u sounds like one of tradeshop thiefs

DO NOT TRUST TRADERSHOP
    Hello what u are talking about u bought something from tibiatradershop? he scam u i think no u are noob from concurention who wannt destroy good and safety service, also u are a scammer i see on the post becouse u have 7 point reputation then 3 people giv u - point reputation u are very nice noob on this forum then dont add any post becouse all know u are a scammer

Free User
    ye blablabla go back to your hole bitch

DO NOT TRUST TRADERSHOP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hasztager View Post
    ye blablabla go back to your hole bitch

DO NOT TRUST TRADERSHOP
    ridiciolus person and why u saying to me bitch ?
    u even dont know what i am on real world u are a thief ;/ only a kind thief becouse u get -3 reputation then u get it from cusstomer what u thief?
    u even dont have any reputation points and u saying some service who selling good character are thief? free user with -3 reputations points what a kind thief and scammer @hasztager
    Good luck in yours real life becouse u are very old noob with scamms on thsi forum good bye for u.