Signup Now
    Free User

Why isnt paypal an option

This is so shitty.. Where is paypal?

As far, as I know Lucas removed PayPal to avoid chargebacks.

Free User
    Is there any way i can purchase with paypal ? Resellers are only accepting ingame cash as far as i know..

Quote Originally Posted by melkaan View Post
    This is so shitty.. Where is paypal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    As far, as I know Lucas removed PayPal to avoid chargebacks.

Here is the reason

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Problem is, in Germany aswell as in the US and few other countrys, Making bots for a game and selling it is "illegal",or well it is not written in plain text, but game companys sue the ass of bot makers, and winning most of the cases (this was the main reason why Ekx dropt Neobot, as Canada was moving in the same direction), So paypal and many other payment services do not want to offer thire services to us.

I think Lucas found a good alternative, and (atleast when i went to bed yesterday) is waiting for them to get back to him.

This is our number 1 priority right now, and we are trying to fix it ASAP.

(If you want to know more about game companys who sues bot makers you can just read up on f.e Blizzard vs MMOglider (US based), Blizzard vs BuddyBot (German based) and so on.)

Windbot is NOT illegal to use (other then Tibia rules) and the making and selling of bots is NOT illegal in Brazil, where Windbot is based from.

So basicly, Paypal do not want to offer thire services to Bot companys.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Mybad, im dumb. I didnt know you could use paypro and pay with creditcard/paypal.. :{