Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free User

Wink Taking interesting Lua requests

Hey there,

I'm looking for some ideas to create a few Lua scripts.
    Preferably a little challenging, I need to improve my scripting =D

I am however not looking to do HUD scripts, as they simply do not interest me.

P.S. If this is the wrong spot to ask for this, please let me know.

You're looking for something challenging? Try Dreamer's Challenge Quest, Mission 2 (Matching Color game).

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    You're looking for something challenging? Try Dreamer's Challenge Quest, Mission 2 (Matching Color game).
    AHEUHEUEHUAEHAUH, not impossible but it'll give you a lot of headache.

Anyway, I really support this idea mate, thanks and good luck.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Looks interesting, though the hard part here is coming up with the correct algoritm to solving the puzzle rather than coding ;p
    But I guess I can give it a try

Banned
    safe exori? try explain how make script with navi to use in 2 character, ek and ed :P (hunt/refill etc)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Trololo View Post
    safe exori? try explain how make script with navi to use in 2 character, ek and ed :P (hunt/refill etc)
    Safe exori has been done a few times, try these:

Spells Attacker by Leonardo
    Wave/Beamer by me

My Wave/Beamer script works with exori etc as well, just add the spells, safe version is in post #3 I think.

As for the navigation, I have an idea on how it should work, I'll get back to you on that.

I like Raphael's idea, the challenge has been set!

Wind Powered
    i like the Challenge also we will see if @Heronas will give up or not !

Quote Originally Posted by Heronas View Post
    Looks interesting, though the hard part here is coming up with the correct algoritm to solving the puzzle rather than coding ;p
    But I guess I can give it a try
    If you manage to do it and release it on the forum, ill find some reward for you!
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    I've started some work on this and converted the tibia puzzle to a matlab file (makes it way easier to generate a random new puzzle).
    I might be able to pull this one off, however, it will not be a clean solve and will probably take more tries than a person would ;p