Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cash making

Free User
    Werewolves!!! Ive kept all of my knights there.... idk how much hourly, but I've been there for a long time without being disturbed fully afk and ive made some pretty good bank

edit: I think gray beach is nice too... and for lower level knights so you wont be disturbed and be making some money, I suggest tyrsung frost giants.

Quote Originally Posted by JARios View Post
    Werewolves!!! Ive kept all of my knights there.... idk how much hourly, but I've been there for a long time without being disturbed fully afk and ive made some pretty good bank

edit: I think gray beach is nice too... and for lower level knights so you wont be disturbed and be making some money, I suggest tyrsung frost giants.
    Where you get script for Werewolves? Can you tell how much exp you got there per hour and profit?

Free User
    I seen a few free werewolve scripts on here, but the one I use is a paid one from xeno~ sucks!! because I love windbot a bit more haha. on a 160+ ek I get 180-250exp/hr without green stamina. As for cash, i'm not sure, but I started with 200k gp in bank and after a few days of botting I sold the loot and came out to around 1.4kk~ (Epees, Bonecrushers, cleavers, relic swords,) Last night I looted 11 Relic Swords. (30k ea) so I guess it depends on ur luck, but it's rlly good.
    I can't tell u the hourly profit because the script I bought doesn't show how much gp I make :/

Free User
    right now, I love how low populated the spawn I go to is. It is usually empty!!! and its a pretty populated world, 400+ players :P