Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Will bot my lvl 11 facc druid? You can peruse my garbage as compensation.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostek View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to convey, the world is the way it is and you're trying to convince people that we should go back to the stone age. The thing I hate the most is uneducated people talking about government conspiracy theories or other bullshit they have no clue about.

The world if the way it is, so we just have to accept it? Is that what your trying to say? That you are to small to change anything?
    If thats how you think then your a part of the problem. When i hear you speaking it's pretty obvious that you haven't paid any attention to the technology we have today.
    We have come far enough as a human race to stop destroying the planet, we could change the way we live without becoming a hobo or going back to the stone age. We have technology today that makes it possible to live self sustainable lives outside the "grid" without loosing our comfortable lives, but since 1% of the worlds population owns 50% of the worlds wealth it's pretty hard to get people to understand that.
    You see those 1% are the ones that benefits from the system as it is today and will do anything in their power (and they sure got allot of power) to keep it this way, while the majority of the rest of us are the ones loosing.
    In the 1940s it was estimated that in the year of 2000 we would only have 1 person in the family working 6h PER WEEK, and that would be enough to support a family, due to automatization of industries (basically having robots doing our work). That never happend since those 1% forced the economy into never ending economic growth or else the economy would collapse, so we went the other way around instead. Now we are the robots working for the banks.
    Those 1% are mostly bankers, owners of the banks, in other words owners of the money supply. No its not the governments that are the ones creating the majority of the money in the world, it's the private owned banks that do.

Guys, seriously.
    Shut up if you don't have anything positive to say.

It's his life and not yours so let him live it!

Are you seriously trying to defend the guy who try'd to vouch for himself as an honest person by saying he eats garbage?

LOL

Free User
    Hey hippie sir!! I'm interested!! I have a few lvls 100 EKS and a a few 40 mages and a 70+ mage in the same account!! (Premmy Ofc!) Hit me up

I actually understand the point of view this 'hippie' guy has and I can kinda agree with his choices.

You guys judge him way too harshly, I've worked for years at a supermarket and he's actually correct. There's hundreds of euros of semi-fresh food in those garbage cans. If you pick the best out of it, you actually have free healthy food.
    You shouldn't judge him this way, maybe one day you'll be eating out of garbage units yourselves, you never know what shit life might bring you. But probably most people are pretty young here and probably have safe homes paid by their parents..

This guy is probably damaging the world way and way less than the average WindBot user does here, so a little bit of respect would be on it's place imo.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the same as Roxzin, if you're not interested in money or obtaining value at all, why are you keeping the profits of the characters?

Quote Originally Posted by eXotaur View Post
    I actually understand the point of view this 'hippie' guy has and I can kinda agree with his choices.

You guys judge him way too harshly, I've worked for years at a supermarket and he's actually correct. There's hundreds of euros of semi-fresh food in those garbage cans. If you pick the best out of it, you actually have free healthy food.
    You shouldn't judge him this way, maybe one day you'll be eating out of garbage units yourselves, you never know what shit life might bring you. But probably most people are pretty young here and probably have safe homes paid by their parents..

This guy is probably damaging the world way and way less than the average WindBot user does here, so a little bit of respect would be on it's place imo.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the same as Roxzin, if you're not interested in money or obtaining value at all, why are you keeping the profits of the characters?
    Well i see a huge difference between get KKs on a game and real money.
    Almost everyone that do this service get profit and some money to keep it on for u even friend.

BTW people im a VET and i studied how every food (from Animals- cows chicken and fishs) are made and for real if you see it you will know you are actually eating garbage.
    And im not even talk about the processed food. Im talking about real meat.
    @topic

I dont think ppl will trust you for this kind of service you prob need a site and know some ppl maybe make a project like mine.

But i really think you are just a troll.

And btw did you found your laptop on trash too? (lol just kidding)

Regards.