Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hippipeace View Post
    2790 post on a botter forum where with logic thinking hang around, and this is the best you could do.
    I can see that your rep is low, so i guess your not mr quality post anyway xD
    Maybe its time for you to hide with the other special children on the forum for special people!

/edit
    I even see that you that you even are an moderator, wish just makes your post scary and a realy bad reflection of this forum lol

I am a hobo for sure lol, who cares about name on things.
    Also if you cant even streatch your mind wide enought to even question someone on the food date, well have a good life ^^
    You will be the one going to school all childhood, miss all adultlife cuz budy wrorking and to tired to enjoy life as an senior
    Your a good pet thoe *diploma alert*

2790 post on a botter forum where with logic thinking hang around, and this is the best you could do.
    I can see that your rep is low, so i guess your not mr quality post anyway xD
    Maybe its time for you to hide with the other special children on the forum for special people!

/edit
    I even see that you that you even are an moderator, wish just makes your post scary and a realy bad reflection of this forum lol

I am a hobo for sure lol, who cares about name on things.
    Also if you cant even streatch your mind wide enought to even question someone on the food date, well have a good life ^^
    You will be the one going to school all childhood, miss all adultlife cuz budy wrorking and to tired to enjoy life as an senior
    Your a good pet thoe *diploma alert*
    I can stretch my mind wide enough to realise its possible that the expiration dates on food have been manipulated, possibly several times. Thus, normal people tend to throw it away not wanting to risk eating old food and getting some shit.

Also in your opinion, we should quit school, work, live our life as hobos and let the civilization collapse. From whoms garbage will you then take food? Your perception of the world is so fucked up I could write a few pages about it, but I've had my laugh and I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    I can stretch my mind wide enough to realise its possible that the expiration dates on food have been manipulated, possibly several times. Thus, normal people tend to throw it away not wanting to risk eating old food and getting some shit.

Also in your opinion, we should quit school, work, live our life as hobos and let the civilization collapse. From whoms garbage will you then take food? Your perception of the world is so fucked up I could write a few pages about it, but I've had my laugh and I'm done
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post

Civilization collapse xD
    Just bcause we are uneducated and cant produce any more ipads you mean?

Do you think that just because we dont waste our life working with some stupid shit, we will all just fall down and die?
    Do you think we all would just sit and stare at a clock, just w8ting for us to selfdie?"
    "OWWW NOOO!! noo google, i cant google "how to eat a wild grown fruit that does not contain 10 different DNA modifided poison"
    Last edited by hippipeace; 01-18-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Civilization collapse xD

Do you think that just because we dont waste our life working with some stupid shit, we will all just fall down and die?
    Do you think we all would just sit and stare at a clock, just w8ting for us to selfdie?"
    "OWWW NOOO!! noo google, i cant google "how to eat a wild grown fruit that does not contain 10 different DNA modifided poison"
    I don't understand what you're trying to convey, the world is the way it is and you're trying to convince people that we should go back to the stone age. The thing I hate the most is uneducated people talking about government conspiracy theories or other bullshit they have no clue about.

Civilization collapse xD

What I'm saying is: if we all follow your idea of life, we would go back to the stone age as someone above me has said. As an example, take any tribe in Africa. I wonder where they take there food from? Oh wait, they got to work from time to time too.

Free User
    Don't support squatters, or antifa. Screw this guy.

Free User
    hey let him be. if he wanna be a hippie itts his choice

Free User
    Great, i'll take you up on your service.
    I have a level 17 FACC Knight, would love for it to be higher level. PM me

@ Up lol
    I also have a level 13 knight! Equipped with a deadly jagged sword