Signup Now

Thread: @czolgu and me

Free User

@czolgu and me

I want to buy a 65 ED on Tortura from @czolgu and we want to use the middleman service of @Dworak if you agree

I offered 900 TIbia coins and I will pay Dworaks fee.

i suggested changing registration to Dworak but MY email so I dont need to buy new confirmation key. Dworak will accept email and regustration changes after 30 days after I paid

@czolgu do you agree with everything above?
    @Dworak are you interested?

Quote Originally Posted by proxiko View Post
    I want to buy a 65 ED on Tortura from @czolgu and we want to use the middleman service of @Dworak if you agree

i suggested changing registration to Dworak but MY email so I dont need to buy new confirmation key. Dworak will accept email and regustration changes after 30 days after I paid

not my thread but, if its registred and you won't get new confirmation key = it could be hacked anytime in future used active recovery key to account so worth to get new one to Dworak; P

Free User
    alright sure I suppose paying for ocnfirmation key is always worth it

but im curious anyway, if there arent any confirmation key boughts in the payment history from acc, and registartion isnt on his address anymore, it could still be hacked?

Free User
    alright sure I suppose paying for ocnfirmation key is always worth it

but im curious anyway, if there arent any confirmation key boughts in the payment history from acc, and registartion isnt on his address anymore, it could still be hacked?
    @tibiastore

there are confirmation keys and recovery keys.
    Once you register account, receive your own first recovery key, recovery keys could be used many times until new one is not ordered/activated,
    confirmation key is single time use code to set new recovery key, once its paid you can view it in payment history,
    when it come to house meilbox you can active it, then receive own new recovery key (and old one will become invalid).

So to have account fully safe there are just 2 ways:
    -Buy unregistred account and register it on your own (and receive own recovery key during this process),
    -or as here buy it safely via Dworak service, but you should order confirmation key to his house once registration change is done, with that code you will be able to set own new recovery key, and yes acc will be safe then.

Without it, anytime in future account could be hacked using former recovery key

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    there are confirmation keys and recovery keys.
    Once you register account, receive your own first recovery key, recovery keys could be used many times until new one is not ordered/activated,
    confirmation key is single time use code to set new recovery key, once its paid you can view it in payment history,
    when it come to house meilbox you can active it, then receive own new recovery key (and old one will become invalid).

So to have account fully safe there are just 2 ways:
    -Buy unregistred account and register it on your own (and receive own recovery key during this process),
    -or as here buy it safely via Dworak service, but you should order confirmation key to his house once registration change is done, with that code you will be able to set own new recovery key, and yes acc will be safe then.

Without it, anytime in future account could be hacked using former recovery key
    makes sense ty man

Free User

i agree , data already changing

Free User

sorry I cancel trade i dont want to buy anymore

you can close thread @Dworak

Wind Powered
    Closed